Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4282838485868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Members

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Largely based on the training reports I have read on here and knowing that we did well with our recruiting I will be entering the 2024 season very confident that we can turn things around. Let’s hope we can gain some momentum early in the season and this will help with our membership numbers.
    I think one of our biggest weaknesses was depth and I think we’ve improved that. Weird to say that I’m mostly excited about coaching recruitment more so than player recruitment but I don’t think I’m alone there. Nice to see us getting some midfield depth and I’ll feel less worried about our mid-term prospects in the midfield if Smith has a better year and re-signs… all of a sudden things don’t look so barren post Bont, Treloar, Libba and Macrae.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by foow View Post
    I think one of our biggest weaknesses was depth and I think we’ve improved that. Weird to say that I’m mostly excited about coaching recruitment more so than player recruitment but I don’t think I’m alone there. Nice to see us getting some midfield depth and I’ll feel less worried about our mid-term prospects in the midfield if Smith has a better year and re-signs… all of a sudden things don’t look so barren post Bont, Treloar, Libba and Macrae.
    Smith is going to be a very interesting watch. My gut feel is he's out the door, be very happy to be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

Great to see so many new members. Welcome aboard!

4. Likes EasternWest liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone,

Just popping my head I to say hello. I’ve been lurking in the shadows, behind the smoke and windows for a long time now and thought it was well overdue that I formally joined the team and contributed.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unhealthy Obsession View Post
    Hello everyone,

Just popping my head I to say hello. I’ve been lurking in the shadows, behind the smoke and windows for a long time now and thought it was well overdue that I formally joined the team and contributed.
    Welcome! Good to have you and others to share your thoughts. It’s great to have fresh perspectives, so thanks for joining our little community.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Unhealthy Obsession View Post
    Hello everyone,

Ha is that a Travis Cloke quote?

Welcome

Snogfester Guest

Hi Woofers, like others I’ve been a long time observer - thought it about time to sign up. Not a big poster but look forward to the discussions ��

9. Likes bornadog, josie, EasternWest, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Snogfester View Post
    Hi Woofers, like others I’ve been a long time observer - thought it about time to sign up. Not a big poster but look forward to the discussions ��
    Welcome aboard Snogfester. Love your handle.

Sultansofswing Guest

Hey everyone , thanks for accepting me into this great footy forum . I hope I can contribute to this community and look forward to reading some inside info from so fellow scray supporters. Regards sultanofswing

12. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sultansofswing View Post
    Hey everyone , thanks for accepting me into this great footy forum . I hope I can contribute to this community and look forward to reading some inside info from so fellow scray supporters. Regards sultanofswing
    Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy contributing and interacting with the forum. It’s a great little place for the die hards.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I took my 9 year old son along to training today and he put together a little YouTube video with some footage. Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking it out
    https://youtu.be/tC9T2qXYVk8?si=aPLqJHOn4uR_X7bQ

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantburg View Post
    I am not sure if this is the right place to post but I took my 9 year old son along to training today and he put together a little YouTube video with some footage. Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking it out
    Legendary.
    WOOF hands down best bulldogs preseason reports going around.
    We are a spoiled community during these times!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Grantburg View Post
    Great stuff!
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to meet you all!

18. Likes josie, EasternWest, bornadog, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jumping Jones View Post
    Nice to meet you all!
    Merry Christmas Jumping Jones and welcome aboard.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

20. Likes bornadog, Eastdog liked this post