Thanks Thanks:  113
Likes Likes:  1,267
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4585868788899091929394959697 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1454

Thread: New Members

Leames Guest

Re: New Members

Hi all,

WA boy here logging in to track the progress of Jedd Busslinger. You?ve got a ripper in him Doggies fans, just wait till it comes to fruition

Lachie

2. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Leames View Post
    Hi all,

WA boy here logging in to track the progress of Jedd Busslinger. You?ve got a ripper in him Doggies fans, just wait till it comes to fruition

Lachie
    Welcome, let's hope so with Jedd.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi all,

Lachie
    Welcome Lachie.

Would be good to hear some inside knowledge. Did you play with or coach Jedd?

I watch a bit of vfl and he strikes me as not quick, however reads play well, decent mark, clever disposal and a natural footballer. Perhaps more of an intercepting type defender.

Post Thanks / Like

We've had a few runs of new members since December so hopefully some of them join in our WOOF community and share their thoughts. Welcome to all new WOOFers.

Leames Guest

Yep nailed it!

Went to school with him and good mates still. Definitely a natural footballer. Good hands, good kick, high IQ and just knows where the ball is going to land before most others. Definitely an intercepting type

7. Likes Dogs 24/7, HOSE B ROMERO liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yep nailed it!

Went to school with him and good mates still. Definitely a natural footballer. Good hands, good kick, high IQ and just knows where the ball is going to land before most others. Definitely an intercepting type
    Thx Leames-sorry for typing Lachie (that?s what you get for early morning posts).

Dogs Breakfast Guest

New forum member here. Eternally optimistic. Was at the 2016 GF. Can now die happy. GO DOGS!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Breakfast View Post
    New forum member here. Eternally optimistic. Was at the 2016 GF. Can now die happy. GO DOGS!
    Welcome aboard, good to have the Dogs Breaky at WOOF
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

11. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogs Breakfast View Post
    Welcome Dogs Breakfast! What a day that was. Let?s hope we can add to trophy cabinet soon. Look forward to reading your posts.

Post Thanks / Like

Howdy folks, long time Dogs member pumped for the new season. Extremely keen to see a new game plan and for the young forwards to take over the league.

14. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ShibbyUp View Post
    Howdy folks, long time Dogs member pumped for the new season. Extremely keen to see a new game plan and for the young forwards to take over the league.
    Welcome ShibbyUp. Look forward to your posts.

We?ve had to wait a long time to have such a talented forward line. Just need a small crumbing, defensive minded, tackle maniac and increased goal kicking accuracy and in theory it should be best forward line in league.

Post Thanks / Like

G?day Dogs Fans,
    Long time member, keen to see how we go this year. I haven?t been able to get to many games due to living regionally and interstate for work the last few years so having a community discussing all things Dogs is awesome.
    Cheers.

17. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi All, long time reader and supporter, finally worked out how to join. I've only been following the Dogs thirty years. I grew up in the humid rugby league north but played soccer and cricket as a youngster. As a result I lack a bit of knowledge and have spent a long time trying to understand the structures and strategies that people who grew up in the game naturally absorbed. I do love reading all the posts on here, technical and personal. After last year's dispiriting mess I think we've made solid progress. Longstanding issues have been addressed and so far the changes appear to be appropriate.
    I'm very hopeful about 2024 (which wasn't the case in August). I'm eager for the younger players to get AFL games, particularly Buss, Gallagher, and Buku in defence. Sanders already looks like he's been there before.
    Anyway, thanks for having me and I hope to share many chats and a virtual drinks. Here's to Dogs24!
    Cheers
    Gough

19. Thanks GVGjr thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Outstanding introduction Pleather Sole.

Great to have you here on WOOF
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dogstyler View Post
    G?day Dogs Fans,
    Long time member, keen to see how we go this year. I haven?t been able to get to many games due to living regionally and interstate for work the last few years so having a community discussing all things Dogs is awesome.
    Cheers.
    Welcome DS! Looking forward to reading your thoughts.