Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 1 - Non Bulldog Games

Quote Originally Posted by mjp View Post
    Went to the Cats/Dockers.

Fyfe is a helluva player.
    To be honest that was the first time I've had a real good look at him and I was hugely impressed. Smooth, one touch player. He looks like one of those "how the hell did he last to pick 20?" kind of guys. The sidestep in traffic on the wing was sublime.
    On the other hand, did Stephen Hill do reverse kicking drills this offseason? His foot skills were appalling.
    Your boy Ballantyne is certainly getting himself a reputation for sucking guys in.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 1 - Non Bulldog Games

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    To be honest that was the first time I've had a real good look at him and I was hugely impressed. Smooth, one touch player. He looks like one of those "how the hell did he last to pick 20?" kind of guys. The sidestep in traffic on the wing was sublime.
    On the other hand, did Stephen Hill do reverse kicking drills this offseason? His foot skills were appalling.
    Your boy Ballantyne is certainly getting himself a reputation for sucking guys in.
    Not only that, he is also becoming quite a good player. One of my favourites that watch.
    The curse is dead.