Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  53
Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 44849091929394
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1410
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: EPL/UEFA Transfer Rumors/Updates/Announcements

Quote Originally Posted by Rooner View Post
    Yea really excited about Keita I've known for awhile he has been looking at property but with the way we do business makes me nervous. 50m to wait a season is a big investment so hopefully he keeps improving. We certainly need him.
    He is an amazing player already. 50m will be a bargain next season.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chef View Post
    And maybe Lemar, If you get those two you are a legitimate chance for the title. Rip off the lid and throw it away.
    Yea Lemar is interesting it would definitely be the end of Coutinho. As for the lid I don't usually take it off till April I'd be just happy to consolidate top 4.
    Footy is my Religion, Whitten Oval is my Church
    and YNWA.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea Lemar is interesting it would definitely be the end of Coutinho. As for the lid I don't usually take it off till April I'd be just happy to consolidate top 4.

Be careful what you wish for, we consoli*!*!*!*!ingdated top 4 for 15 tears without winning a title. Go all out and aim for titles if you have any ambition at all.

Don't let your board distract you with bullshit aims. Win titles, that's what clubs should aim to do.
    AFL premiers 2016
    VFL premiers 2016

As to my freedom, which you say I can have, there is nothing to be gained on that score, as I got my free papers in 1864 from the Provost-Marshal-General of the Department of Nashville. Mandy says she would be afraid to go back without some proof that you were disposed to treat us justly and kindly; and we have concluded to test your sincerity by asking you to send us our wages for the time we served you. This will make us forget and forgive old scores, and rely on your justice and friendship in the future. I served you faithfully for thirty-two years, and Mandy twenty years. At twenty-five dollars a month for me, and two dollars a week for Mandy, our earnings would amount to eleven thousand six hundred and eighty dollars. Add to this the interest for the time our wages have been kept back, and deduct what you paid for our clothing, and three doctor's visits to me, and pulling a tooth for Mandy, and the balance will show what we are in justice entitled to. Please send the money by Adams's Express, in care of V. Winters, Esq., Dayton, Ohio.

Say howdy to George Carter, and thank him for taking the pistol from you when you were shooting at me.

"Let's paint some cows"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Be careful what you wish for, we consoli*!*!*!*!ingdated top 4 for 15 tears without winning a title. Go all out and aim for titles if you have any ambition at all.

Don't let your board distract you with bullshit aims. Win titles, that's what clubs should aim to do.
    Absolutely.

Would you take cash and Sterling for Sanchez?
    and YNWA.

Post Thanks / Like

Absolutely.

Would you take cash and Sterling for Sanchez?
    No. Sanchez is in the best 5 players in the world. He plays for us or nobody.
    AFL premiers 2016
    VFL premiers 2016

As to my freedom, which you say I can have, there is nothing to be gained on that score, as I got my free papers in 1864 from the Provost-Marshal-General of the Department of Nashville. Mandy says she would be afraid to go back without some proof that you were disposed to treat us justly and kindly; and we have concluded to test your sincerity by asking you to send us our wages for the time we served you. This will make us forget and forgive old scores, and rely on your justice and friendship in the future. I served you faithfully for thirty-two years, and Mandy twenty years. At twenty-five dollars a month for me, and two dollars a week for Mandy, our earnings would amount to eleven thousand six hundred and eighty dollars. Add to this the interest for the time our wages have been kept back, and deduct what you paid for our clothing, and three doctor's visits to me, and pulling a tooth for Mandy, and the balance will show what we are in justice entitled to. Please send the money by Adams's Express, in care of V. Winters, Esq., Dayton, Ohio.

Say howdy to George Carter, and thank him for taking the pistol from you when you were shooting at me.

"Let's paint some cows"

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like Ox is going to snub us for Pool as he doesn't want to be a wingback.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like Ox is going to snub us for Pool as he doesn't want to be a wingback.
    Yea looks like it. Will probably get more game time with us.

Did you sign Hazards younger brother?
    and YNWA.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea looks like it. Will probably get more game time with us.

Did you sign Hazards younger brother?
    Yeah Ox doesn't want to play wingback anymore and thats where we'd play him.

We signed Kylian Hazard, the third Hazard brother we've signed so far. He's not any good though and will just go out on loan somewhere, seems like a family favour. Still one more to come whos only 14.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah Ox doesn't want to play wingback anymore and thats where we'd play him.

We signed Kylian Hazard, the third Hazard brother we've signed so far. He's not any good though and will just go out on loan somewhere, seems like a family favour. Still one more to come whos only 14.

He must be the Oliver Liberatore of the family if they are signing his older brother just to keep in with the family, I read a story about John Nicholls the great Carlton ruckman, originally Ken Hands the Carlton recruiting bloke went up to talk to the family about big nick's older brother they didn't even know about John. Hands is sitting in the car out the front of the house with Serge Silvagni when 13 yo John goes past on his bike and turns up the drive. Old Ken watches him disappear into the house and turns to Serge and says "geez, I hope we don't have to take that fat little turd as part of the deal"

Anyway are Chelsea signing the Hazards as part of the 40 KM zone (or however far it is) that sort of zones they have for clubs in England that gives them priority over a catchment area of domestic local players to sign before a certain age? I think we got Ashley Cole under it.
    AFL premiers 2016
    VFL premiers 2016

"Let's paint some cows"

10. Likes Rooner liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Gunners have agreed a deal in principle to sign summer target Thomas Lemar in the January transfer window.

€100m
    Premierships: SENIORS - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, 2014, 2016 . AFL 1954, 2016. RESERVES - 1938, 1945, 1962, 1988, 1994, 1998. UNDER 19S - 1954. Other Premierships - Championship of Victoria 1924. VFL Night Series 1963-64, 1967, 1970. Preseason Cup, 2010.

Post Thanks / Like

We've just sold Costa to Atletico for 60m.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Gunners have agreed a deal in principle to sign summer target Thomas Lemar in the January transfer window.

€100m
    He's not worth half that. Prices are crazy atm.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

He's not worth half that. Prices are crazy atm.
    Yeah, 21 year old
    Premierships: SENIORS - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, 2014, 2016 . AFL 1954, 2016. RESERVES - 1938, 1945, 1962, 1988, 1994, 1998. UNDER 19S - 1954. Other Premierships - Championship of Victoria 1924. VFL Night Series 1963-64, 1967, 1970. Preseason Cup, 2010.

Post Thanks / Like

So we now spend squillions on a player but a few weeks age we were stopped late in the window from spending big by that formula. What's changed?
    AFL premiers 2016
    VFL premiers 2016

"Let's paint some cows"

Post Thanks / Like

Bayern have sacked Carlo and Kun out for 2 months breaking ribs in a car crash.
    The curse is dead.