Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: No fence sitters

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie the Wonder Dog View Post
    If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: can i punt for a nil all draw, got angry on the way to work today listening to Cal Ward

What did he say?

Will next season's win / loss be better than this year?: Yes. That says more about this year than any optimism I have about next year though.

If we played GWS tomorrow, would we beat them?: No

Who are the 5 players who will be delisted this season?: Mulligan, Hooper, Moles, Hargrave, Gilbee, Vez, DJ. Also I think Minson, Sherman, Gia and Grant are possibilties not be at the club next season.

Smorgon handballs to _ ?: Susan Alberti

Should we have our own stand alone team?: Yes. Given the basic conflict between VFL clubs wanting to win games and AFL clubs wanting to develop their players I think the AFL will provide funds for each Victorian club to get their own reserves teams off the ground.

Will the current coach be able to see out his contract? He has to. We just dont have enough money to piss against the wall sacking coaches mid contract.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HairyMidget View Post
    Ok, everyone on here has Moles down for delisting. Can I please have some feedback on his current position? Does he have a major injury? Or no form? Or just never going to make it?

I really thought he'd be one that would get better with maturity. He had a few solid games then went missing, and I mean that almost literately, I thought he had a injury, however I haven't seen him since. Any comments?
    I do not see Moles as being part of BMcC's long term plans and will be delisted. A bit like other cast offs in Veszpremi and Djeerkura who do not measure up at senior level.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggety Back Pocket View Post
    I do not see Moles as being part of BMcC's long term plans and will be delisted. A bit like other cast offs in Veszpremi and Djeerkura who do not measure up at senior level.
    How the hell is it Hooper is getting games and Moles isn't? Does Moles run past the contest as well? Yeesh. Baffling.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggety Back Pocket View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Dog View Post
    How the hell is it Hooper is getting games and Moles isn't? Does Moles run past the contest as well? Yeesh. Baffling.
    The reason I ask is, he seem to be ok. I mean he won't tear up a brownlow tally but I thought he was somewhat serviceable. Yet every single post here has him delisted. Just wanted some reasons why?
    Don't get me wrong, I know nothing about him or his recent Williamstown form. So if anyone wants to fill me in?