There are lots of different ways to support our mighty club, of course starting with annual membership and the different levels, such as reserved seating, social club , backyard bulldog, player sponsorship, the many different coterie group membership etc.

Then there are raffles, bulldoze the debt etc etc.

One reason why I started this thread was the club rang me today and asked me to buy a ticket in the raffle where you win a trip to London with the players. Tickets are $100 each and they have only sold 100, but were expecting to sell 2000. They think they will sell about 300 - pretty poor, but then again $100 is alot for some families.

Personally, I have Gold membership with reserved seating, plus I buy raffle tickets wherever possible as well as have helped out on bulldoze the debt. In the past I have helped with the Fitzroy Merger funds to eradicate the debt as well as funds into the Elite training Centre and have bought a seat in the Whitten Stand.

If I had more funds I would do more.

This thread is not to show off but to get an idea how posters help the club, we all have our own financial position and can only put in funds according to our circumstances.