Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Dogs Membership Packages - 2013

From the Club - You Told Us. We Listened.

We have recently conducted our annual review of all membership packages and entitlements and based on feedback received throughout the course of the year from our members, we have made some significant changes to the membership program for the 2013 season.

We really value the input of our members and encourage all members to continue to send through feedback on their membership packages and the entitlements of their membership and to ensure they complete the membership census annually.

The decisions below have been made in order to simplify our membership products and make efficiencies that aim to maximise the amount of resources we can provide as a Club to our football department:

• In 2012, membership cards were sent in October with your renewal form and your member pack was sent separately once you had renewed. In 2013, membership cards will be sent together with your member pack once you have renewed.

• Our non-game day membership has been renamed and will now be called a Sideline membership. The price of this membership has been reduced from $75 to $50.

• All EJ Whitten Social Club members will be included in the all new Development Academy Patron Package. This package includes email updates on the progress of the young guns in the Academy and an invitation to an end of year event to meet the Development coaches and players.

• All reserved seat holders will have private access to Family Day before the gates open to the public - avoid the queues to get your favourite autographs.

• The SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse will replace the Junior Draftee and Toddle Rookie Dogs membership packages. This membership is for juniors aged between 4 and 15 and will include access to all Home and Away games in Melbourne, free access to an exclusive SKINS Train with the Team Day clinic as well as a SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse back pack, door sign, trucker cap and badge.

• All Junior members will be included as part of the SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse in 2013, regardless of where they have chosen to sit. This means that all our Junior members will have free access to an exclusive SKINS Train with the Team Day clinic as well as a SKINS Dahlhaus Clubhouse back pack, door sign, trucker cap and badge.

• Introduction of a Birthday Club add on option so that you can buy someone close to you a Western Bulldogs birthday card and gift voucher to spend at Bulldogs Central.

2013 Membership renewals will be shortly.

If you are not a member of the Western Bulldogs already, we’d love have you on board in 2013.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dogs Membership Packages - 2013

The club is really trying hard with Membership and the sorts. I was really impressed with the trade-week deal; where you traded in your old Robo-Dog (or older) jumper and received 20% off your new jumpers. Then the jumpers traded in were being given to New Australians who have moved into the Western Suburbs ... Great initiative !!
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    The club is really trying hard with Membership and the sorts. I was really impressed with the trade-week deal; where you traded in your old Robo-Dog (or older) jumper and received 20% off your new jumpers. Then the jumpers traded in were being given to New Australians who have moved into the Western Suburbs ... Great initiative !!
    Agreed, smart idea IMO.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    I like giving my old scarves to the homeless, keeps them warm and they have our colours on.

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Does anybody know how to sign up for a born a bulldog membership?

My wife and I are expecting in December, does anybody know the process or have done it in the past?

Cheers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wb_age View Post
    Does anybody know how to sign up for a born a bulldog membership?

My wife and I are expecting in December, does anybody know the process or have done it in the past?

Cheers
    Just ring the membership Department and they can help you.

Post Thanks / Like

Where are the conditional membership packages with and without Dawes?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chops View Post
    Too funny.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

They come pre-perforated for easy tearing.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I like giving my old scarves to the homeless, keeps them warm and they have our colours on.
    Same, old scarfs, hats and other gear go to a good cause. Although I've managed to sway a few kiddies who were undecided on teams by giving them Bulldogs gear. That could be a form of child abuse.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Same, old scarfs, hats and other gear go to a good cause. Although I've managed to sway a few kiddies who were undecided on teams by giving them Bulldogs gear. That could be a form of child abuse.
    It's true. That's pretty inconsiderate G-Mo. You've knowingly set them on a path to heartbreak.

The only way you could make it better is to give them your signed Justin Sherman poster to make it up to them.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by EasternWest View Post
    The only way you could make it better is to give them your signed Justin Sherman poster to make it up to them.
    I could never part with that.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I could never part with that.
    Thats right what else could you use for a dart board

Post Thanks / Like

Kennels don't have Dawes!!
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Should throw in a microwave and chicken dung just in case Dawes comes over.