Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dogs Membership Packages - 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KT31 View Post
    Great work Strebla, if we all give our scarves and hats to a new kid each we will hopefully at least get a percentage to stay with the dogs.
    Would be great for our membership in a few years.
    Thanks KT love giving scarfs and hats to young doggie supporters and keep em keen every one we save is one we don't have to work on later.
    bulldogs are forever not just when they are winning

Post Thanks / Like

Ive looked on the website - With the standard general admission home games membership I know that you pretty much get easy access to Level 3 at Etihad Stadium but what about general admission area on Level 1. If anyone has this kind of membership what areas are you exactly entitled to go.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Ive looked on the website - With the standard general admission home games membership I know that you pretty much get easy access to Level 3 at Etihad Stadium but what about general admission area on Level 1. If anyone has this kind of membership what areas are you exactly entitled to go.
    I don't think there is general admission on level 1. You need to reserve a seat from my understanding? You should ring the club directly if you have questions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    I don't think there is general admission on level 1. You need to reserve a seat from my understanding? You should ring the club directly if you have questions.
    What membership do you have currently azabob. I emailed the club yesterday night and they said they'll get back to me within 72 hours and that they are very busy this time of year.

Post Thanks / Like

What membership do you have currently azabob. I emailed the club yesterday night and they said they'll get back to me within 72 hours and that they are very busy this time of year.
    Last season I upgraded to gold membership which is reserved seating on level two.

I use to have silver membership which is reserved seating on level one.

If you don't mind getting to the game early (as in hour before the start) level 3 should be ok for you.

Have you sat on the different levels before? It is personal opinion which level is best.

Post Thanks / Like

Last season I upgraded to gold membership which is reserved seating on level two.

I use to have silver membership which is reserved seating on level one.

If you don't mind getting to the game early (as in hour before the start) level 3 should be ok for you.

Have you sat on the different levels before? It is personal opinion which level is best.
    I've sat on Level 1 and 3 before not level 2. I think it's just each to their own on what membership is good.

Post Thanks / Like

I looked at the map of the sitting at Etihad how about on the other side opposite the reserve seating on Level 1 at Etihad.

Post Thanks / Like

Level 3.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Level 3.
    Who sits on Level 1 besides the reserved seating?

Post Thanks / Like

Who sits on Level 1 besides the reserved seating?
    Corporates and other reserved seat holders.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just become Western Bulldogs member. I got a silver reserved seat level 1 concession.

Post Thanks / Like

On your Bulldogs account where can you find a record of your transaction when you log back in.

Post Thanks / Like

I've just become Western Bulldogs member. I got a silver reserved seat level 1 concession.
    Congrats Eastdog.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Congrats Eastdog.
    Thanks Bulldog4life. It is great now being a member and feeling much closer to the club.

Post Thanks / Like

We love our level 1 silver seats!
    The only time we are a little bit annoyed is when we don't have enough members around us and they sell the seats to the opposition, sometimes the other supporters can be a bit painful, most the time there good though.