Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    hargs37 Guest

Re: NOOOOOOOOOOOO (from The Age)

I can't believe i didn't get to the last game. It was a toss up between my local club playing in a prelim, or watching the dogs. As granty hadnt made a desicion i assumed he'd play on. Sad days indeed! Please dont bagg me for the choice i made folks. We all have our reasons.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hargs37 View Post
    I can't believe i didn't get to the last game. It was a toss up between my local club playing in a prelim, or watching the dogs. As granty hadnt made a desicion i assumed he'd play on. Sad days indeed! Please dont bagg me for the choice i made folks. We all have our reasons.
    As far as we all knew it looked like he was going to play on.
    Bulldog Pride will never die

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hargs37 View Post
    You heartless bastard!! Have you no shame! Flog him!!!!!!
    85, 92, 97, 98, 08, 09, 10... Break the curse!

Post Thanks / Like

Chris Grant announces retirement
    6:51 PM Tue 2 October, 2007 | Back

AAP

News
    THE longest-serving Western Bulldogs player, Chris Grant, has announced his retirement from the AFL.

Grant, 34, played a club-record 341 matches for the Dogs.

He announced his decision at the Bulldogs' best and fairest count at Melbourne's Crown Palladium on Tuesday night

The former Bulldog skipper played 18 seasons in the AFL and was twice the club’s best and fairest winner, as well as making the All-Australian team three times.

He played only five matches this year, after missing the opening 12 rounds of the season with a groin injury.