Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Richmond - The big improvers?

The one thing I love about Richmond, is how they get a standing ovation at half time when they are dominating....then it all falls apart and they lose hehe. If Jack goes down they are bottom 4 if he stays up we will still finish above them and that's all that matters. Hardwick won't coach the Season out.

Post Thanks / Like

A few comments about them having an easy draw.

Carlton in round 1 is a game they MUST win
    St Kilda round 2 after the Saints are primed with a clash against Gold Coast
    Bulldogs round 3 is there best chance and if we get over them and they also lose the first 2 they will be ready to self destruct.
    Follow up games
    Collingwood - Round 4
    Fremantle - (Perth) Round 5 on successive 6 day breaks
    Geelong - Round 6

If they win 4 of 6 they will certainly be on their way, but anything less than 2 could have them in big trouble. 0 and 6 is not impossible.

I see them at 3 and 7 after 10 rounds and its pretty hard to make finals from there. It will take at least 12 wins to make finals.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post

St Kilda round 2 after the Saints are primed with a clash against Gold Coast
    Bulldogs round 3 is there best chance and if we get over them and they also lose the first 2 they will be ready to self destruct.
    Follow up games
    Collingwood - Round 4
    Fremantle - (Perth) Round 5 on successive 6 day breaks
    Geelong - Round 6

If they win 4 of 6 they will certainly be on their way, but anything less than 2 could have them in big trouble. 0 and 6 is not impossible.

I see them at 3 and 7 after 10 rounds and its pretty hard to make finals from there.
    It will take at least 12 wins to make finals.
    Hardwick will by unemployed if they don't improve

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post

A hard game to win. On paper, Carlton are a bit ahead in terms of backline, ruck, but midfield is pretty even (maybe Carlton, just ) and the Tiger's forward line seems more potent.
    Mick will throw everything he has at the Tigers. Even if they lose, I think Tigers fans will live with it ( used to it ) and the team won't drop its head like years gone by.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Hardwick will by unemployed if they don't improve
    I think he has done a good job with them but they have taken to topping up the list like Voss did with the Lions which didn't work. I do think they will improve due to their good recruitment in recent years.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"