Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Indigenous All-Stars Squad

Very poor quality on the video feed so it was very hard to make out who was who, in the first quarter Jones lead well for his first goal and took a nice contested mark for the second.
    After that I didn't notice him except he took a nice grasp on the back half, I think he was playing on the ball swapping with Ryder through out the match.

Commentary was a bit ordinary and hard to grasp who had touch at the time. Lost interest early in the last quarter and went to bed.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdog60 View Post
    After that I didn't notice him except he took a nice grasp on the back half, I think he was playing on the ball swapping with Ryder through out the match.
    The article suggests he swapped into ruck and also played as a key defender. Glad he had a run down back but most happy with his early return of a couple of marks and goals.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    The article suggests he swapped into ruck and also played as a key defender. Glad he had a run down back but most happy with his early return of a couple of marks and goals.
    Maybe they had a view to rotate players though different positions, from the Doggies point of view I'm sure they would have preferred him to stay forward and build on his confidence because it looked very positive in both his marking and shots at goal.

On his shot taking he had a very deliberate approach to his kicking as to think he was going through a rehearsed routine.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Griffen#16 View Post
    The full game is still available on YouTube link

Having trouble getting the link to work, new to the world of the iPad.
    Last edited by Before I Die; 09-02-2013 at 03:52 PM.
    The Angels have the phone box. Don't blink!

Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate the updates lads, I just watched the first qtr, His kicking action to me has significantly changed, as Hotdog mentioned, there is a lot of fluency to it and ball drop looks simple and secure, something I always found he made look awkward. He was certainly commanding the ball and presence was strong.