Thanks Thanks:  49
Likes Likes:  99
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2627282930313233343536
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Future Father/Sons

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro Sanchez View Post
    Wasnt there some word tho that he was off the club after his dad spat the dummy two seasons ago with how Rylee was being treated?
    Who knows, it's all heresay to me but he does look exciting and if that was the case hopefully the old man is happy again now that Rhylee looks like he's all but cemented his spot after a few seasons of indifferent form.

Post Thanks / Like

Wasnt there some word tho that he was off the club after his dad spat the dummy two seasons ago with how Rylee was being treated?
    Oh the media love a story. .. Scott is very involved in the club .. married the woman running the cheersquad ,
    You will always see him around . Was involved in the SOTW program .
    Rhylee is happy and I am sure Levi is not going to turn down playing with his brother and where the old man is loved.
    Bring back the biff

3. Likes MrMahatma liked this post
    From Melbourne, to London and now Perth WA
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Oh the media love a story. .. Scott is very involved in the club .. married the woman running the cheersquad ,
    You will always see him around . Was involved in the SOTW program .
    Rhylee is happy and I am sure Levi is not going to turn down playing with his brother and where the old man is loved.
    That's good to hear, really good actually. At the very least the Wests' are hard nuts - and right now that's everything i want!

Post Thanks / Like

That's good to hear, really good actually. At the very least the Wests' are hard nuts - and right now that's everything i want!
    I'm mindful of going all in on Rhylee West we've had false dawns before but he did alright on the weekend and making the West legacy an enduring one would be pretty rad.
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

Coons also played with Eagleton's son too in one of the representative games if I remember correctly. He had a full haid of hair, unlike his old man but he also played the wing I think. He seems a later pick but moved really well and did some nice things. I think Cooney will become a midfielder / fwd. He moved really well and played all over the ground in the game I mentioned.

If we're able to get a young Winger, a midfield beast, and a taller mid with good skills and game sense... that would be awesome.
    You keep on using that word... I do not
    think it means what you think it means.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DadBod View Post
    Coons also played with Eagleton's son too in one of the representative games if I remember correctly. He had a full haid of hair, unlike his old man but he also played the wing I think. He seems a later pick but moved really well and did some nice things. I think Cooney will become a midfielder / fwd. He moved really well and played all over the ground in the game I mentioned.

If we're able to get a young Winger, a midfield beast, and a taller mid with good skills and game sense... that would be awesome.
    The bald eagle has offspring with cranium hair ?

8. Likes DadBod liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D Mitchell View Post
    I was as surprised as you are.
    You keep on using that word... I do not
    think it means what you think it means.

Post Thanks / Like

I was as surprised as you are.
    I’m pretty sure there were two Eagleton boys in the FS program. But I think one didn’t make the grade and is playing SANFL now. Not sure where other son is in the system. I think he’s younger so he might still be on the books somewhere. I haven’t heard anything about Max Darcy so assume his older brother took all the talent in the genes.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by D Mitchell View Post

What do you think he was born bald?

12. Likes MrMahatma liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post

What do you think he was born bald?
    You?re going to make Mantis vomit.

14. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Mantis likes this
    "It's over. It's all over."

16. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot liked this post