Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Neeld Sacked

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Neeld Sacked

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    Its a real swinging doors sort of thing. Im of the belief that Melbourne were so bad that pretty much any first time coach would fail there and many experienced ones, and thus Neeld didnt stand a chance.

Imagine if Neeld had gone to Adelaide he could be a highly touted coach of a side thats played finals while someone like Sanderson could be the failed coach who will never be a senior coach at the top level again, all basically down to luck.
    Not sure what luck has to do with it when you name a kid who has played 30 games as your captain.
    I saw Neeld on footy classified last night & the man is seriously delusional.

Post Thanks / Like

What I have been thinking about, a key reason that Dawes chose Melb is because of the Neeld factor, did we dodge a bullet? What would be in his head ATM?..... Should have gone to the dogs

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by stevw9 View Post
    What I have been thinking about, a key reason that Dawes chose Melb is because of the Neeld factor, did we dodge a bullet? What would be in his head ATM?..... Should have gone to the dogs
    Clark, Dawes, Hogan - I almost hope Melbourne take Boyd and we can poach one of their talls.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

We may have dodged a bullet but geez we are screaming out for a player with Dawes work rate across half forward.
    "Loves a scrap....oh yeah & he's a pretty handy footballer as well"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    His karma tweet just showed all the reasons why Neeld wanted him gone and vindicated the decision.
    And Neeld's decision to drop a best and fairest winner and have the club lose him for nothing vindicated the boards decision to sack Neeld.

He may be a child but most football players will say something stupid given the time and opportunity esp. with twitter around. Really comments like this make me question if you agree with Libba still being at the club.

Post Thanks / Like

I reckon the price was to high for Dawes.
    Particularly with his output since 2010.