Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  95
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Hybrid View

Post Thanks / Like

AFL 360 - A Running Commentary

Thought I would start a running commentary from night to night. Great show.

Tonight, Eade open to coaching Melbourne.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Re: AFL 360 - A Running Commentary

Bobby having a pot at Riewoldt (tigers) for ducking. Good to hear the players calling out this stuff.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Bobby having a pot at Riewoldt (tigers) for ducking. Good to hear the players calling out this stuff.
    Will make things interesting this weekend I'm sure...

Post Thanks / Like

Thank god for Gerard. Robbo siding with Milne.... Give it to him Gerard.

Post Thanks / Like

Robbo is just a big footy poster in a cheap ill fitting suit. They could replace him with anybody (outside of the other members of the Fox Footy team) and the combined IQ would go up.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    Robbo is just a big footy poster in a cheap ill fitting suit. They could replace him with anybody (outside of the other members of the Fox Footy team) and the combined IQ would go up.
    Yep. Just a tool. I was surprised King and Archer were so strong for Milne, and King had a go at Gerard.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep. Just a tool. I was surprised King and Archer were so strong for Milne, and King had a go at Gerard.
    The players and ex players really stick up for each other, all across the media.

Post Thanks / Like

Leon Cameron replacing Rodney Eade on 360.

Good choice by the producers, from my prospective anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

How good was that Melbourne FC video with Jack Watts!

And Watts holding the kids hand out of the race and onto the ground. Seems a very decent person.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    Yep, unable to watch that show because of him.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

52 minutes in tonight. Preliminary Final weekend with just the one Prelim final and not two was a bold move. I’m pumped for Melbourne breaking the drought and this amazing Geelong side. Not sure who they play next week. But who cares.

12. Likes EasternWest, Sedat, Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

52 minutes in tonight. Preliminary Final weekend with just the one Prelim final and not two was a bold move. I’m pumped for Melbourne breaking the drought and this amazing Geelong side. Not sure who they play next week. But who cares.
    I appreciate you suffering so the rest of us don't have to, St BT.
    "It's over. It's all over."

14. Thanks bulldogtragic thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Did you watch Monday night? They discussed our win plenty.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

16. Likes chef, Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Did you watch Monday night? They discussed our win plenty.
    Defending 360, I though you were Robbo and now you’ve be exposed azarobbo! I’m on to you

I did. That retrospect was good. Tuesday we got Wood for a few minutes about the week ahead. Almost nothing last night at all about our game on Saturday. It’s pathetic. I started the thread asking if the narrative around us would change to positive all things considered. Clearly 360 think we are making up the numbers. I guess on Monday they can be (1) astonished we somehow played, and (2) shocked we won, because nobody saw it coming.

18. Likes azabob, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Defending 360, I though you were Robbo and now you’ve be exposed azarobbo! I’m on to you

I did. That retrospect was good. Tuesday we got Wood for a few minutes about the week ahead. Almost nothing last night at all about our game on Saturday. It’s pathetic. I started the thread asking if the narrative around us would change to positive all things considered. Clearly 360 think we are making up the numbers. I guess on Monday they can be (1) astonished we somehow played, and (2) shocked we won, because nobody saw it coming.
    360 has become watchable now Robbo is on sick leave.

Honestly I only watch Monday nights as the rest of it is just fluff.

The AGE realfooty podcast irritates me as they spun the same message, Brisbane should have won, Dogs should have lost. Brisbane had injuries' to key players.

Forget about the fact Lions for the second year running had an armchair ride through home ground advantage and no hub (from midway point in 2021) and still got done in straight sets.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

20. Likes bulldogtragic, DOG GOD, Raw Toast liked this post