Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: McMahon

Post Thanks / Like

Re: McMahon

I know what i'll be doing.......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post

Good riddance Jordy, enjoy your new club that hasnt gone anywhere in 5 years.
    And how does this compare to our club who are flying???

Post Thanks / Like

He slagged off the club for not providing enough 'off field' support. Sounds like rubbish to me, maybe the club should have put a contract out on his ex?
    Off field means $.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had more time to think about Jordy, and all it has done is make me even madder.

Reading the paper this morning, it makes mention of his off field problems and the lack of support from the club. It also mentions that he had numerous discussion with Port Adelaide.

Well Jordan, you had a chance to do something yourself about your personal situation. You had the opportunity to move back to Adelaide and be closer to YOUR child. You choose not to, but rather go to the Tigers. You are in great company there. I hope you enjoy playing in front of big crowds. Your daughter will enjoy watching it on the TV.

Good Riddance.

PS - I think you know my answer as to whether I will be booing him or not next year.
    For those who were always the underdogs and wore it as a badge of honour.

Post Thanks / Like

He said he didnt get enough support at the dogs. maybe he didnt? who knows. maybe Eade has totally lost the playing group, ever thought of that?

juffa23 Guest

Think Jordy was in trouble from the day Matthew Lappin gave him a bath at the MCG, when we lost to Carlton this year, think it was the 3rd quarter. McMahon was lost under the high ball and rake thin Lappin was just throwing him around like a rag doll.

Very good player, the racehorse will be missed for his dashing runs off half back - but his lapses in concentration, kick ins to the opposition etc.. will be missed less so.

The thing is we have got many similar running types, and this one was worth a top 20 pick, vitally important in a very shallow draft - hence worth the trade. Jordy will do well at Richmond where he can wax stats with Joel Bowden on the half back line and earn copious dream-team points but I don't think he will be singing the club song too often after the game.