Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Dustin Martin to leave Richmond

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/20...e-other-offers

Very interesting development. Adds more spice to the upcoming trade period.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dustin Martin to leave Richmond

Post Thanks / Like

Do not want.
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Pass. Main players for his signature seem to be St Kilda and Collingwood. Would slot in at either club perfectly.

Post Thanks / Like

'X'.....

Post Thanks / Like

Richmond supporters suggesting the only trade they would accept for Martin is with GWS for Cameron and pick #1. I'm not sure who's the more deluded Martin or their supporters.

I can only see him going into the PSD, not many clubs will want him (or his ridiculous salary demands), and the one that does will get him for nothing.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Gws psd
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    Richmond supporters suggesting the only trade they would accept for Martin is with GWS for Cameron and pick #1. I'm not sure who's the more deluded Martin or their supporters.

I can only see him going into the PSD, not many clubs will want him (or his ridiculous salary demands), and the one that does will get him for nothing.
    If I ever say something as stupid as that please shoot me!

Gun FF and Boyd when you have no bargaining power. By reports, he has walked already...
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

So many people who support football don't have a clue how player trading and contracts work. This also includes clubs - only have to look at the Luke Ball stuff up as an example of that

Post Thanks / Like

Supposedly his management team have been telling him along to expect $600 plus a year, so that is the type of expectation HE and his father have been working with.

Martin and Co already called Richmond's bluff when they spruked that GWS were into him, when apparently they were not....

GWS culture will be totally FUBAR if Franklin and Martin end up there.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Actually spewing about this. Wanted Richmond to keep him but pay absolute top dollar so that they wind up in awful salary cap trouble and some of their underrated players slip through the cracks. This will free up Richmond's cap now.

GWS may as well not have a cap, so I reckon he's West Sydney bound. In pure playing terms, Melbourne would be a good fit for Martin as they are desperate for some quality midfield depth, but I suggest Roosy's no DH policy would make this a non-starter.

Post Thanks / Like

What is the bet he stays with Richmond - say $550k
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Would love Dustin Martin the footballer but NO THANKS to Dustin Martin the person. Just read a tweet that Barwon Prison had already signed him !

Post Thanks / Like

Rumour that Collingwood are floating a big offer on the assumption that Daisy leaves.
    This just a fortnight after Buckley is publically talking about changing the culture of the Magpies. Crazy.

Richmond board on BF suggesting Dusty wants to go to Melbourne - sound just as crazy

Post Thanks / Like

TWAT. Proper twat. Thinks he's hard because he has neck tattoos. Agree perfect fit for Stkilda or Collingwood