Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Membership Ideas for 2014

Was thinking what I would like to see in my 2014 membership pack.

A better sticker. I.e. one that doesn't wear out after 2-3 months if car is out in the elements most the day/night

Or if they do keep the same standard sticker, send out a new one to all members half way through the year. It's good advertising for the club to.

Have scarves as part of the membership pack, and have printed on it the number of years you have been a member (Possibly only start it when members hit 5+ years)

Any other ideas/suggestions people have ?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Membership Ideas for 2014

I was a little miffed at the lack of pin-on-thing and scarf this year.....
    I buy 4 memberships each year and go to about 3 games but I like to display the latest merch. on the bar at Casa-del Stu.
    Bring em back!
    I'm paying money, the girl's happy, she's got no money, I got my rocks off, how good is this...

Post Thanks / Like

A signed Tom "Bulldog" Boyd tri-colour photo

But seriously, my wife loves the years member scarf she gets from the Hawks.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

When are membership renewals for 2014. I'm happy with my current reserved seat and want to keep that for next season.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    When are membership renewals for 2014. I'm happy with my current reserved seat and want to keep that for next season.
    The bulldogs website is pretty handy for that sort of information.
    "Loves a scrap....oh yeah & he's a pretty handy footballer as well"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SlimPickens View Post
    The bulldogs website is pretty handy for that sort of information.
    Indeed. I am pleased with the effort they have put into the website and information updates/available compared to when I first joined up. I remember a few years back I kept on asking about being able to have reserved seats for away games.

Post Thanks / Like

I want the "F*** Collingwood" campaign Lantern suggested a couple of years ago.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

I believe looking at the membership website that our 2014 campaign will be Gather the Pack.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I believe looking at the membership website that our 2014 campaign will be Gather the Pack.
    Good call

If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff

Post Thanks / Like

Saw that on website last week. Spoke to membership today. They are putting years of membership on your membership card.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    Was thinking what I would like to see in my 2014 membership pack.

A better sticker. I.e. one that doesn't wear out after 2-3 months if car is out in the elements most the day/night

Or if they do keep the same standard sticker, send out a new one to all members half way through the year. It's good advertising for the club to.

Have scarves as part of the membership pack, and have printed on it the number of years you have been a member (Possibly only start it when members hit 5+ years)

Any other ideas/suggestions people have ?
    A member's keyring ... with the years of consecutive membership on it as the jumper number.

I'm coming up on 18 this year ... love to display Simple Simon's number on my Bulldog Membership keyring.
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Danstar View Post
    Saw that on website last week. Spoke to membership today. They are putting years of membership on your membership card.
    This will be my 2nd year in 2014 as a Doggies member. Do they do that after a certain amount if years though say after 5 years.

Post Thanks / Like

My invoice has charged me full price for my membership. I'm a student with a concession so how do I get the discount. Do I need to wait for the renewal form in the mail.

Post Thanks / Like

My invoice has charged me full price for my membership. I'm a student with a concession so how do I get the discount. Do I need to wait for the renewal form in the mail.
    It's always best to contact the club.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    A member's keyring ... with the years of consecutive membership on it as the jumper number.

I'm coming up on 18 this year ... love to display Simple Simon's number on my Bulldog Membership keyring.
    I'm 31 years next year but cannot wait until I hit 32 in 2015 - GO FOSSIE!!