Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  18
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Just Another Philosophical Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    A threat is only as good as the intention to do it. Next family dinner hold it at The Slater & Gordon boardroom, catered and and have a lawyer do a power point presentation of your proposed new will and testament followed by a highlight package of Jake Stringer. When they rush to join as Bulldogs For Life you can send me a bottle of Grange!
    If your magical powers work BT make that 2 bottles!

2. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    If your magical powers work BT make that 2 bottles!
    Deal.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Well said merantau. Were you overseas before Bendigo in Indonesia? Any Doggies people over there?
    I spend about 4 months a year in Lombok. We have a Homestay there. You can see it on youtube. Just type in "Serah's Homestay" and you'll get a 4.5 minute clip.
    I've got one local interested in the Doggies. I gave him one of my member's caps which he loves. Fortunately, we get most games live on the Australia Plus network.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

5. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by merantau View Post
    Living in Bendigo you don't often meet Bulldog supporters but whenever I see someone wearing Bulldog colours I always talk to them. I've never been brushed off. There's always an instant rapport and it comes from knowing that we are not just your common garden football supporters. We are more than that. We are for real. Anyone can jump on a bandwagon for a free ride. We've been pushing the bandwagon down the road, up the hill, digging it out of the sand, freeing it from the mud, putting the wheels back on and mending the axles. And we'll keep on doing it until we reach our destination. Why? Because that's who we are and that's what we do.
    When I tied my heart to the Bulldog's wagon it was for keeps.

I have a fair bit of family up in Bendigo and they are all bulldog supporters.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    I started here first Twodogs. Maybe I should have left it to last.
    Start with the carrot, move onto the heart strings then finish with the stick. If that doesn't work try a temper tantrum.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

8. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post