Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2008 Draw

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2008 Draw

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Is there a link for a simple PDF download of all clubs/all rounds and just the Dogs games?

Can't spot one on afl.com - dreadful site.
    Week by week

By teams

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MsBulldog View Post
    I have the AFL Interactive Fixture in Excel form someone emailed to me (can't find where it came from on that useless AFL website either). It's an excellent document for analysing the fixture club by club If you want to PM me your email address I can forward it on to you.
    Thanks - will PM you

Quote Originally Posted by Sockeye Salmon View Post
    Thanks - got 'em.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by aker39 View Post
    My observations

1st six rounds in Melbourne
    3 out 4 rounds interstate (Rounds 7 to 10)
    Round 22 (before we play finals) we play interstate - although it's a Saturday game
    Only play Collingwood once and it's an away game (loss of $$$)
    Teams we play twice - Essendon, Adelaide, Swans, Melbourne, Kangas, Lions & Saints
    3 Friday night games
    3 Saturday night games
    3 Sunday Twilight games

Also, it is no longer the case that by Round 15, you will have played every team once.
    Is the first bolded bit really that much of a consideration since we make Bugger all out of Telstra Dome as it is?

As for the second, I never thogh that was really all that important anyway, as long as you play everyone at least once.

Post Thanks / Like

I have the AFL Interactive Fixture in Excel form someone emailed to me (can't find where it came from on that useless AFL website either). It's an excellent document for analysing the fixture club by club.
    Yes, it is good that AFL interactive fixture as soon as it was released one of my co-workers emailed it to me and then all afternoon all everyone could talk about was Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton not having to travel interstate much.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBelle View Post
    Yes, it is good that AFL interactive fixture as soon as it was released one of my co-workers emailed it to me and then all afternoon all everyone could talk about was Collingwood, Essendon and Carlton not having to travel interstate much.
    Similar conversations at my work - except they were all happy because they barrack for those 3 teams. I am disappointed with the 7 Friday night games for Collingwood. I enjoy Friday night football but knowing the Orcs are playing a third of them is off putting.

Post Thanks / Like

Similar conversations at my work - except they were all happy because they barrack for those 3 teams. I am disappointed with the 7 Friday night games for Collingwood. I enjoy Friday night football but knowing the Orcs are playing a third of them is off putting.
    What an absolute joke that is, 7 friday night games for Collingwood. The whole AFL draw and finals system is a big joke. How many competitions in the World have a doctored draw and half the teams playing finals.

Post Thanks / Like

I think that we could manage to win four of our next six games. The two that I am not confident on is next week and the game against the Hawks.