Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: It's official - Bonti rising star

I have to admit that i couldn't see what everyone else saw in Bonti early on but the last 2 weeks has given me some hope that we made the right call in taking him when we did. The kid has looked terrific the last 2 weeks.

Post Thanks / Like

A couple of really impressive moments again on the weekend.

Took a strong mark early in the second quarter where he held his ground well and had sticky hands. The anticipation where he read the pass, stole the ball and kicked the long goal. And also his pass to a leading Jones. Jones mustn't have known what was happening getting a ball kicked to his chest!

Bonti and Macrae - along with Libba and Bob - are our most creative players.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    A couple of really impressive moments again on the weekend.

Took a strong mark early in the second quarter where he held his ground well and had sticky hands. The anticipation where he read the pass, stole the ball and kicked the long goal. And also his pass to a leading Jones. Jones mustn't have known what was happening getting a ball kicked to his chest!

Bonti and Macrae - along with Libba and Bob - are our most creative players.
    From memory Bont was the guy who found a leading lace out with a 45 metre pass right on the 1/4 time siren.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    From memory Bont was the guy who found a leading lace out with a 45 metre pass right on the 1/4 time siren.
    That was to Grant going back towards goal
    If you kicked five goals and Tom Boyd kicked five goals, Tom Boyd kicked more goals than you.

Formerly gogriff