Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

RACV CBD LUNCH - August 15 2014

Anyone going? I will be there again.

The Western Bulldogs invite you to join us at the annual CBD Lunch where you will hear from a panel of AFL Chief Executives who will discuss all the big off field issues and get the inside word about everything on field from our expert football panel.
    Date: Friday 15 August 2014
    Time: 12.30pm
    Location: RACV Club Melbourne, 501 Bourke Street, Melbourne VIC

Features
    • Hosted by esteemed ABC Grandstand and Fox Footy broadaster Gerard Whateley
    • AFL Chief Executive Panel with Brian Cook (Geelong), Brendon Gale (Richmond) and Simon Garlick (Western Bulldogs).
    • Football panel featuring AFL & Western Bulldogs Hall of Famer Brad Johnson, Herald Sun Chief Football Writer Mark Robinson and Western Bulldogs Senior Coach Brendan McCartney.
    • Enjoy a two course meal and beverages

For bookings and information please contact Josh Pound on 9680 6153 or emailjosh.pound@westernbulldogs.com.au, click here to book online now, or click here to download the event information and booking form.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: RACV CBD LUNCH - August 15 2014

I will be attending with my cousin. Looking forward to the lunch

Post Thanks / Like

The previous 2 have been terrific. I will be attending again.
    Life is to be Enjoyed not Endured

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog Joe View Post
    The previous 2 have been terrific. I will be attending again.
    Would love to. I will see how I go on the day but it is in mid-August each year, which is the busiest month of the year for me at work "(despite working around the corner).

Hope Garlick tells Cook up on stage to stay the *!*!*!*! out of the western suburbs! Didn't the Hand-Bags" look at opening at Social Facility at Pt Cook?

Post Thanks / Like

Wow $185 each. Not cheap!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WBFC4FFC View Post
    Would love to. I will see how I go on the day but it is in mid-August each year, which is the busiest month of the year for me at work "(despite working around the corner).

Hope Garlick tells Cook up on stage to stay the *!*!*!*! out of the western suburbs! Didn't the Hand-Bags" look at opening at Social Facility at Pt Cook?
    They have had one there for 3 or 4 years.. Pretty sure Coll & Haw also have social facialities in the west too.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    They have had one there for 3 or 4 years.. Pretty sure Coll & Haw also have social facialities in the west too.
    Collingwood have one in Caroline Springs IIRC.

Post Thanks / Like

We have the Peninusla Club in Dromana which we operate for our fans more down that way. We also have the East-West Club.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    We have the Peninusla Club in Dromana which we operate for our fans more down that way. We also have the East-West Club.

The EWC is a supporters group and isn't really a club in the sense of the Peninsula club.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"