Thanks Thanks:  60
Likes Likes:  504
Page 25 of 65 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Damien Barrett what's his agenda ?

I've been blocked for years by this peanut. I tweeted I'd punch him in the nose if I ever saw him. Since then I have seen him and it was the happiest day of my football life and didnt even look back at the walking piece of shit.

2. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    I've been blocked for years by this peanut. I tweeted I'd punch him in the nose if I ever saw him. Since then I have seen him and it was the happiest day of my football life and didnt even look back at the walking piece of shit.

I used to have fairly short, neat hair and glasses and people kept saying "you look like that *!*!*!*! Damien Barrett." So I grew my hair long. Real long, and unruly. And nobody has said that I look like that " *!*!*!*! Damien Barrett" for ages.

*edit* thinking about seeing him on GF day you should have just stuck an elbow out, connected and not even looked back. It would have made the perfect day more memorable.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

4. Likes Topdog, WBFC4FFC, G-Mo77, craigsahibee liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I used to have fairly short, neat hair and glasses and people kept saying "you look like that *!*!*!*! Damien Barrett." So I grew my hair long. Real long, and unruly. And nobody has said that I look like that " *!*!*!*! Damien Barrett" for ages.
    Even when you had short hair you looked nothing like that *!*!*!*! Damien Barrett.

6. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    Even when you had short hair you looked nothing like that *!*!*!*! Damien Barrett.

Thanks mate, but women were saying it. I had to change.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I got blocked a year or two ago I'm a trailblazer!
    Sorry guys I'm the real trail blazer - I'm yet to be blocked!! Clearly I need to try harder.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    Sorry guys I'm the real trail blazer - I'm yet to be blocked!! Clearly I need to try harder.
    I am not blocked either because I guess I ignore him. Slobbo blocked me years ago when I responded to his stupid tweets about Tom Boyd
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I am not blocked either because I guess I ignore him. Slobbo blocked me years ago when I responded to his stupid tweets about Tom Boyd
    Blocked by Robbo? He can take some punishment! After GF was all said and done I revisited his tweets about our club and let him have it, he didn't block. I've had whacks at him before and he didn't block. Must have hurt his feelings BAD?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    Blocked by Robbo? He can take some punishment! After GF was all said and done I revisited his tweets about our club and let him have it, he didn't block. I've had whacks at him before and he didn't block. Must have hurt his feelings BAD?
    Yeah he changed his attitude after we won the GF.

He blocked me when we recruited Boyd. Can't remeber what I said.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/afl...oRedirect=true

Damian Barrett has told The Saturday Rub this afternoon the most intimidating coaches from his journalistic perspective that had 'scared' him.

Damo has interviewed all of them in recent times but there are a certain few who have left a mark.

Wayne Carey asked Barrett if he was scared of the Scott brothers, as Damo has a history with Brad Scott.

“I’m not scared of Chris, I got on pretty well with Chris. Brad doesn’t scare me," he said.

Former North Melbourne president James Brayshaw thought otherwise and warned Damo to keep clear of Brad.

"I wouldn't be going anywhere near him (Brad Scott) Purple if I was you," Brayshaw said.

Damo went on to reveal the coaches that had scared him in the past.

“Luke Beveridge scared me, I’ve copped that stare,” he said.

“Justin Leppitsch scares me.”

Well done Bevo. Keep it up son.

13. Likes bulldogtragic, bornadog, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

As he should with these two. It's one thing to pot people from a media platform, it's another thing to be up close. Especially in the Leppitsch situation.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Would have loved to have seen Bevo and Barrett up close when Bevo tore strips off him at the Brownlow night.

16. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved when he tore strips off him in a tv interview about having his private number and ringing him late at night during family time.
    Told him ring his manager and wanted to know who he thought he was having his private number because he didn't give it to him.

I don't have bevos private number but a fellow work mate does and I wouldn't even be game enough to ask him to ring him. Would love if Bevo rang him and I was there though :-)
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Well, one could gather from the foregoing that a fair degree of Street Cred is to be gained by Woofers gallantly attempting to have themselves Barred-by-Barrett.

In recognition of those achieving this pinnacle, I thought we could maybe allow them to add a line to their signature such as "I've been barred by Barrett". Or perhaps allow them to add the honorific "B.b.B." after their name, in the style of the gongs that get handed out on Australia Day.

So that they're easily recognized, we could add a small graphic in their signature or avatar area:
    DB Bar master_a_L2.png
    To encourage the practice, we could have two further levels; For those aspiring to be barred and for those who by devious skulduggery, cleverly have themselves barred more than once; how good would that be?

DB Bar master_a_L1.pngAspirant DB Bar master_a_L3.pngMultiple offender

Use of the symbols is not to be abused; moderators may ask for supporting evidence, such as a screen snap of Barrett's Bar Notice. So join in the fun and let's see how many Woofers can achieve this honor!

19. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Insufficient Intent View Post
    Well, one could gather from the foregoing that a fair degree of Street Cred is to be gained by Woofers gallantly attempting to have themselves Barred-by-Barrett.

In recognition of those achieving this pinnacle, I thought we could maybe allow them to add a line to their signature such as "I've been barred by Barrett". Or perhaps allow them to add the honorific "B.b.B." after their name, in the style of the gongs that get handed out on Australia Day.

So that they're easily recognized, we could add a small graphic in their signature or avatar area:
    DB Bar master_a_L2.png
    To encourage the practice, we could have two further levels; For those aspiring to be barred and for those who by devious skulduggery, cleverly have themselves barred more than once; how good would that be?

DB Bar master_a_L1.pngAspirant DB Bar master_a_L3.pngMultiple offender

Use of the symbols is not to be abused; moderators may ask for supporting evidence, such as a screen snap of Barrett's Bar Notice. So join in the fun and let's see how many Woofers can achieve this honor!
    But if we all get banned who takes over as our clown ?
    I mean we won't have any of his stories to comment how absurd he is.
    Bring back the biff

21. Likes Insufficient Intent, WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    But if we all get banned who takes over as our clown ?
    I mean we won't have any of his stories to comment how absurd he is.

He could just tell us all when he lurks here looking for stories.