Thanks Thanks:  61
Likes Likes:  512
Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 175758596061626364656667
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Damien Barrett what's his agenda ?

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    What I don't get is that Friday's media performance being bad, was literally the only time Beveridge hasn't spoken clearly and thoroughly about what he's trying to do at the selection table.

All of the detractors just want to say "but Caleb Daniel is a better player than Lachie Bramble, so it's bizarre the latter is playing" without actually watching the form or listening to the reasoning.

It's pathetic, and just another reminder of the low calibre shitheads we have in the media covering this sport and getting the commercial exposure.

But I guess you get the politicians and media you deserve, football isn't any different. I mean, I clicked didn't I.
    It’s AI at its best , records what you read and BANG it’s the next ten stories . If you think Cornes , Caro etc don’t get the stats your a silly duffer , they then write a story on the story that got the clicks. I find it funny how one writes a story and then ten others come out with the same story just written in another way the next day or week.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    What I don't get is that Friday's media performance being bad, was literally the only time Beveridge hasn't spoken clearly and thoroughly about what he's trying to do at the selection table.

All of the detractors just want to say "but Caleb Daniel is a better player than Lachie Bramble, so it's bizarre the latter is playing" without actually watching the form or listening to the reasoning.

It's pathetic, and just another reminder of the low calibre shitheads we have in the media covering this sport and getting the commercial exposure.

But I guess you get the politicians and media you deserve, football isn't any different. I mean, I clicked didn't I.
    You need to hear some of his longer speeches.

All coaches are mad though aren't they.

This team is better than losing 7 of the last 11 though especially when some of those are against the likes of Hawthorn, West Coast and Essendon.

Post Thanks / Like

Let's face it; if Macrae and Daniel were in poor form in the seniors while Bramble and Baker were killing it Barrett would be ripping into our selection team for having zero integrity.

Clowns like Barrett don't pay attention to anything but snippets of vision and raw stats.