Thanks Thanks:  61
Likes Likes:  521
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 272829303132333435363738394041424344454647 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Damien Barrett what's his agenda ?

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post
    Flog wrote this today ...
    As BT points out below that those shit teams includes North. As a matter of interest can someone who can be bothered be nice enough to post what he has said about Melbourne? Please and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I haven't felt this good since Archie Gimmel scored against Holland in 1978!

1. We are us.
    2. He's a north member.
    3. They were 5 goals up against a poor side at half time, down hill skiing into finals
    4. They choked
    5. No finals for you!
    6. Our poor wins against teams outside the 8...
    7. ... Is importantly including your own shit club not getting into the 8 again after another late season nothing, aka 'A Northerning'
    8. This is his short word version of a Brad Scott sook
    9. This is genuinely hilarious for him to leave himself wide open like this. His argument is like telling a stranger you wake up with, 'oh my god. You're ugly. You must only be able fu**k ugly people'. Where the response is, 'yeah, that's right. I do, I f**ked you last night'. Where Damo is, both ugly and got his finals hopes *!*!*!*!ed by us in just 30 minutes. A whole 29 minutes harder than anything he's ever muster... Footy of course.

10. Ergo, I haven't felt this good since Archie Gimmel scored against Holland in 1978!

11. Time for a Winnie Blue and enjoy his internal immense hurt.

Good old Archie huh?

Point 9 reminds me of a time I was playing cricket. I'm standing mid pitch attending to some gardening in between overs when one of the fielding team stops and decides to try his luck. Pointing at my green and gold sleeveless jumper he turns to his teammates and says "hey fellas, have a look at this bloke. He thinks he's playing in a test match" I looked up and turned so the umpire couldn't hear me and said "I know this isn't a test match. *!*!*!*!wits like you don't get play test cricket" Even the umpire thought it was funny when he wanted to know what it was we were all laughing at.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

2. Likes KT31, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    As BT points out below that those shit teams includes North. As a matter of interest can someone who can be bothered be nice enough to post what he has said about Melbourne? Please and thank you.

Good old Archie huh?

Point 9 reminds me of a time I was playing cricket. I'm standing mid pitch attending to some gardening in between overs when one of the fielding team stops and decides to try his luck. Pointing at my green and gold sleeveless jumper he turns to his teammates and says "hey fellas, have a look at this bloke. He thinks he's playing in a test match" I looked up and turned so the umpire couldn't hear me and said "I know this isn't a test match. *!*!*!*!wits like you don't get play test cricket" Even the umpire thought it was funny when he wanted to know what it was we were all laughing at.
    Since you asked so nicely:

If
    the Dees had locked down Isaac Heeney in last weekend's final quarter ...

then
    they would have been a lock for the finals. They've now got a very stressful fortnight, Eagles in Perth this week and GWS in round 23.

4. Thanks Twodogs thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

We beat a Scott and Damian Barerett last Sunday. That makes me very happy.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

I’m sorry but how is most of his comments about us sliding doors moments?
    They are just conniving little hate comments he makes up and puts under sliding door moments.
    Bring back the biff

7. Likes Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How does he get to constantly attack our brand on an AFL run media forum and there is no one pulling him up. Surely we should be asking the AFL for a please explain.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

9. Likes Mofra liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ratsmac View Post
    How does he get to constantly attack our brand on an AFL run media forum and there is no one pulling him up. Surely we should be asking the AFL for a please explain.
    So many of our supporters cant stand him and yet can't bring themselves to ignore him. The AFL might not agree with him but he is generating ratings so they are unlikely to challenge his successful methods.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    So many of our supporters cant stand him and yet can't bring themselves to ignore him. The AFL might not agree with him but he is generating ratings so they are unlikely to challenge his successful methods.

Because if we let what little Spotty says go unchallenged it becomes the default truth. He has a large vehicle to smash our club and our brand with and if we just stand by and let him do it then we agree with what he says. The simple way to fix it is to turn Sliding Doors over to a bulldog supporter for the rest of the season in order to continually bash North and point out how badly they are failing.

It wasn't long ago that a few people here were saying how well North were going and asking what it was they were doing so much better than us. Are they still going really well? Are they still tracking better than us?
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Bingo.

His hatred + his AFL based platform actually keeps us in the spotlight. If we leverage it properly and turn it into a David vs Goliath type thing, our fanbase can get behind it.

He's just a pantomime villain.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

It's embarrassing for the AFL isn't it.

I can see why so many of our supporters do read the articles. People love footy and the love their club. You open the AFL app hoping to read something positive about your club because it feels good to read something nice. But instead he/it constantly pots us and pulls us down.

I honestly don't care that he hates us because I hate lots of clubs as well, but what gets up my goat is that Barrett can potentially damage our brand on the official AFL website with his constant jibes. Now you'd hope most people see through that piece of shit of a journo but a lot won't. Most young kids these days have smart phone with the AFL app installed and might be easy swayed reading negative tripe from this prick. The AFL imo need to pull him up because I find it totally unprofessional.

It's a shame that they (AFL) love the click bait more than having quality people working for them writing quality articles.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

14. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I can totally see it's easy to kick a club when it's down. But last week's dig was just stupid. I mean. Winning three in a row is still shit? Hahaha he's a squeezer.

16. Likes WBFC4FFC, Testekill liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Today's
    If

it was Bevo's birthday yesterday ...

then

is it too late to get him a present?

Seriously, could this idiot be any more pathetic.

Post Thanks / Like

What a w****r.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by comrade View Post
    What a w****r.
    I sincerely hope that isn't writer.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    Today's
    If

it was Bevo's birthday yesterday ...

then

is it too late to get him a present?

Seriously, could this idiot be any more pathetic.
    Who cares?
    "It's over. It's all over."

Post Thanks / Like

That is really just asking to be punched.