Thanks Thanks:  60
Likes Likes:  504
Page 26 of 65 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Damien Barrett what's his agenda ?

This grub just asked if maybe Clarko came up with the game plan for Hardwick. The guy has been drinking his own bath water for awhile now. He wasn't a bad reporter when he just did reporting. Now he is on the screen he has become an absolute tosser. Much like the umpiring since they gave them numbers and an identity. It a show now. Here's looking at you Razor Ray. RAZOR RAY FOR CHRIST SAKE. What a performer

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by S Coast Simon View Post
    This grub just asked if maybe Clarko came up with the game plan for Hardwick. The guy has been drinking his own bath water for awhile now. He wasn't a bad reporter when he just did reporting. Now he is on the screen he has become an absolute tosser. Much like the umpiring since they gave them numbers and an identity. It a show now. Here's looking at you Razor Ray. RAZOR RAY FOR CHRIST SAKE. What a performer
    Yep, the gameplan that relied on territory advantage and winning the contested ball, things that Clarko never rated in his premiership seasons.

Fark me, scribes are the lowest form of employment. They make car salesmen and real estate agents look competent and honest.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. Clarko has so much time on his hands he decided that he'd help a rival club win a flag. Poor bloke must be running out of things to say up on the premiership dais. So obviously instead of thinking of some new things to say a Richmomd premiership was the answer.

You know. I reckon he probably worded Bevo up last year with some tactics to beat Hawthorn in the semi final too.
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

4. Thanks ratsmac thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He should be looked at as how not to be a journo, I actually don't blame him I blame whoever employs him and Okays him to run with his make believe stories.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    He should be looked at as how not to be a journo, I actually don't blame him I blame whoever employs him and Okays him to run with his make believe stories.

The nazis tried that defence at Nuremberg when they were being tried for way crimes. "Someone really nasty made us do all those terrible things" they said. It didn't work very well for them.

7. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Yep, the gameplan that relied on territory advantage and winning the contested ball, things that Clarko never rated in his premiership seasons.

Fark me, scribes are the lowest form of employment. They make car salesmen and real estate agents look competent and honest.
    Also an insult to Hardwick
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

I believe in the adelaide washup. Barrett just referred to the media as "dry" is he trying to talk trash about media opinion or what. The guy is a freakin waste of oxygen. Id rather blood diamond smugglers have preference to air over this guy.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm not usually one to defend umpires but I always have a bit of a chuckle when I hear discussions about 'Razor Ray'.

I stand to be corrected here, but I'm pretty sure he didn't give himself the nickname. Any celebrity attached to Chamberlain is entirely the fault of the media, particularly the Triple M team.

11. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by westdog54 View Post
    I'm not usually one to defend umpires but I always have a bit of a chuckle when I hear discussions about 'Razor Ray'.

I stand to be corrected here, but I'm pretty sure he didn't give himself the nickname. Any celebrity attached to Chamberlain is entirely the fault of the media, particularly the Triple M team.
    He does love to make it about him on occasion with the odd ridiculous decision though more than any other umpire. He provides the commentary teams reason to get hysterical.

13. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Barrett you have lost your integrity now mate. You are getting a bit personal these days. Would love to know what Bevo said to you because you are still holding that grudge

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Barrett you have lost your integrity now mate. You are getting a bit personal these days. Would love to know what Bevo said to you because you are still holding that grudge
    Anything recent that he has said?
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

If Bevo flushed my head in the loo I suppose I'd take a while to get over it too.
    BORDERLINE FLYING

17. Likes Topdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    Anything recent that he has said?
    Maybe in reference to his Sliding Doors bit on us:

If
    you haven't got it by now ...
    then
    you better get it soon. When you race to boot a player out the door, you destroy his, and your, trade currency. And spare us the public positive spin now – the last thing you want is for him to be on your list next year.

Post Thanks / Like

Gee just wondering if Jake's off field dramas might have contributed ...
    He's a grub

Post Thanks / Like

My reference was to the sliding doors comment. I'm really hoping it's a master stroke by Bevo (sorry SIR BEVO). The old pull your head in or your out trick. Stringer doesn't want to leave. Turn your life around son and beg for forgiveness, then knuckle down and become a Norm Smith, premiership winning bulldog legend. PLEASE MATE

21. Likes bornadog, Ghost Dog liked this post