Thanks Thanks:  61
Likes Likes:  522
Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 202122232425262728293031323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Damien Barrett what's his agenda ?

I never believe anything this flog says clearly has issues with the club and Bevo and will do anything to derail us.

Post Thanks / Like

Flog alert - Barrett says that Schache doesn't want to play football anymore! ggf Barrett.
    They've done studies you know, 60% of the time, it works every time!
    Brian Fantana.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewP6 View Post
    Purple reporting on TFS that there are "internal communication" issues at the Club. Says that Bevo pushed for Schache, Dalrymple and J-Mac were against it, and that Dal was "shut out" of the draft period. Says several clubs passed on Schache before we picked him up.

Of course offered no names or specifics on the communication issues, but asserted that his info came from within the club.
    Barrett was misquoting a Big Footy post. The idiot couldn't even get his stolen info right.
    The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride.

4. Likes AndrewP6, bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Dry Rot View Post
    Barrett was misquoting a Big Footy post. The idiot couldn't even get his stolen info right.
    Really sick of that bloke and his agenda.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Has he ever said anything positive about us ?
    Or is it just when he can't find a story he makes a negative one up about us ?
    Bring back the biff

7. Likes Doggy liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Has he ever said anything positive about us ?
    Or is it just when he can't find a story he makes a negative one up about us ?
    He searches the forums and any negative comments he grabs them quickly.

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

9. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He should say sources within social media .
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Barrett

Because I know that you'll read this...

It really bothers you, doesn't it? Really bothers you that you overstepped the mark with Bevo and he refuses to have anything to do with you.

That he really doesn't give you the respect that you feel you deserve as a high calibre journalist.

That he wouldn't give you the courtesy of a second chance. It really gnaws away at you, doesn't it?

That ache that you don't realise that you carry around all day, every day until that moment of stillness just before you fall asleep.

That slight grind in your teeth, that little pinprick of jealously when someone else speaks to Bevo directly and he replies honestly and thoughtfully. Without that shadow that passes his gaze when he sees you.

And you deserve better, don't you Barrett? You should be held in higher esteem. A professional among men.

You know what Barrett?

Get stuffed.

And you know I'm being polite.
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

Barrett is a scribe - that's the job you do when you have no discernible talents other than the ability to annoy talented people and to trawl rubbish bins for tidbits of useless information that you then cobble together to make a fabricated story out of. Scribes are the lowest form of the sporting landscape, even lower than player agents. And Barrett is one of the lowest in the scribe community.

Having said that if we continue to play with the complete and utter lack of system, passion and intensity for a period of weeks that we have done for the first 2 weeks of this season, then common sense would draw the conclusion that the playing group and the coaching staff have a clear disconnect.
    "Look at me mate. Look at me. I'm flyin'"

Post Thanks / Like

My cousin from WA, a doggies supporter, just sent me an email which he said ....Reported on radio over here players are not kicking to each other due to factions in player group...not sure who said it mind you.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    My cousin from WA, a doggies supporter, just sent me an email which he said ....Reported on radio over here players are not kicking to each other due to factions in player group...not sure who said it mind you.
    Apparently Barrett said that on TFS. What utter crap.

Post Thanks / Like

I had a bit of a trawl back through this thread - and couldn't believe it first started in 2014!

(As you can tell, I'm really loving work at the moment...)

Funnily enough, there was a similar theme way back when under Macca - senior players not happy with the more junior players and the like. It was almost scary how similar the old and new (purported) narratives are. Almost a bit chicken and the egg - do bad results end up in club ructions or do club ructions end up in poor results?
    Wake me up when we get to heaven, let me sleep if we're going to hell

Good luck, for your sake I hope heaven and hell are really there, but I wouldn't hold my breath

And we all found heaven - 2016 Premiers!

Post Thanks / Like

That's just laughable! It's the sort of thing a bloke who's only experience playing the sport was lunch time at high school would report.
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    That's just laughable! It's the sort of thing a bloke who's only experience playing the sport was lunch time at high school would report.
    Apparently is was (Fevola)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    Indeed.

I WISH our players demonstrated the poise it would take to pick and choose which players they kick or handball to!!