Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  35
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Brendan McCartney to Melbourne

Quote Originally Posted by FrediKanoute View Post
    Spot on! When you win 2 flags in 100 years, you would have had to have been Adolf Hitler to keep a lid on the place. It just was not going to happen. The fact its taken until 2019 years for people to get mildly p*ssed is not remarkable, but essentially a reflection of just how BIG a deal winning the flag in 2016 was. No kidding but for some fans it was the BIGGEST day of their lives!
    You're on the money. I couldn't have cared less what happened in 2017, was kind of miffed in 2018 and now I'm starting to get a bit p*ssed at how badly we are capable of playing.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by FrediKanoute View Post
    Spot on! When you win 2 flags in 100 years, you would have had to have been Adolf Hitler to keep a lid on the place. It just was not going to happen. The fact its taken until 2019 years for people to get mildly p*ssed is not remarkable, but essentially a reflection of just how BIG a deal winning the flag in 2016 was. No kidding but for some fans it was the BIGGEST day of their lives!
    2016 Flag, birth of kid one, birth of kid two. I'm a selfish, self-centered old bastard.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    2016 Flag, birth of kid one, birth of kid two. I'm a selfish, self-centered old bastard.
    When I got home the first thing my daughter wanted to know was how good it felt, was a premiership all it was cracked up to be? I started to tell her how the day(s) her and her brother were born were no longer the greatest day of my life. She said "Well, durrr, I have already figured that out for myself!"
    Have you been reading those Roddy Doyle books again, Dougal!?

I have, yeah Ted, you big gobshite

4. Likes HOSE B ROMERO, Max469 liked this post