Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  64
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276768697071727374757677
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1150
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The 'Who Am I?' Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    What a memory. Cudos.

I was pretty angry with Cordy for not having stayed with his opponent in that situation. It's burned in my memory along with Paul Hudson getting in Chris Grants way and Libbas goal in 1097.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    I was pretty angry with Cordy for not having stayed with his opponent in that situation. It's burned in my memory along with Paul Hudson getting in Chris Grants way and Libbas goal in 1097.
    1097 a good year! The year Huddo got in the way off Granty and the 1st Crusaders arrived in Antioch .
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

3. Likes Mofra, Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Super

I had lost track of the scores and when he kicked it, I thought we won and I as jumping up and down. Everyone around me thought gee that guy is very excited about a draw
    I bumped into Libba and Angelo Petraglia at the Area Nightclub in the Croydon Hotel that night. I still can't recall whether Libba was more shocked that we got up and levelled the score to draw the match or that someone recognised him in Croydon. Pretty sure it was the latter.
    [CENTER][B]WOOF Member 315[/B][/CENTER]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GVGjr View Post
    I think we had the game won and Ossie got a mark about 55 out. Went back and kicked a torp and it went through with a good 5mtrs to spare.
    Ossie kicked a huge barrell to the Barkly St end in the last quarter of Doug's 322nd game against the Cats. We pretty much had the game wrapped up by that stage, but it was icing on the cake on what was a special day at the Whitten Oval.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by craigsahibee View Post
    Ossie kicked a huge barrell to the Barkly St end in the last quarter of Doug's 322nd game against the Cats. We pretty much had the game wrapped up by that stage, but it was icing on the cake on what was a special day at the Whitten Oval.
    Was that the one where he basically started his run up from the Bulldog players' race? Still the longest goal I've seen live.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Was that the one where he basically started his run up from the Bulldog players' race? Still the longest goal I've seen live.
    Yep. Reckon it was. He had been threatening to let one go and finally nailed it. 'twas a beautiful sight to see.

Post Thanks / Like

Right in front of the E.J. Whitten stand on the boundary line

Post Thanks / Like

I think that the same one as mine earlier. It was a massive kick just huge. The forwards all led expecting the ball to be kicked to them but instead it went 20 metres over their heads.

Post Thanks / Like

Do we put this thread out to pasture until next off season? 1150 posts of 100% identifications not a bad reflection of woofers knowledge.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah. As soon as our season finishes we will open it again. After National Draft day I reckon.

I did say our season

12. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post