Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Supercoach 2015

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Supercoach 2015

Quote Originally Posted by wimberga View Post
    Total props to Big Hill Bandit - 2337 is a cracking score for this round!

and also who is Bontiwasrobbed? It appears my team Bonts2Strings2Boyd has tied with you on 2204!

I hate having draws in supercoach! You wouldnt think they would happen, but I had 2 last year and about 5 in the previous 2!
    That was me Wimberga. I am had an extra 150 points sitting on the bench too. Poor selections cost me.

Post Thanks / Like

Who else is pulling the trigger on Ablett this week?

Im gunna have nightmares about it but I will be.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by alexxx View Post

Trade him out this week and back in when you can.. His impending price drop makes it worth the while.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Trade him out this week and back in when you can.. His impending price drop makes it worth the while.
    I'm doing this with Mumford. Should have listed to the prophecy of doom regarding all ruckmen not named Todd Goldstein.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    This. Although I question why people chucked him in there at his price in the first place. He was always going to struggle for a few weeks at least. He'll drop to around $600K or even below. I'll grab him then.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going with this too. Fyfe for me.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    This. Although I question why people chucked him in there at his price in the first place. He was always going to struggle for a few weeks at least. He'll drop to around $600K or even below. I'll grab him then.
    It's true Ablett will drop to around 600K in probably 2 weeks time. But how will you afford to get him in? Unless you left yourself with 200k when originally picking your team, or picked someone worth 400k in your midfield who you planend upgrading to him?

The rookies wouldn't have generated enough cash by the time Ablett drops down. Then if he starts hitting his straps he could be back up to 650-700k by the time you can actually afford to get him in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaytee View Post
    It's true Ablett will drop to around 600K in probably 2 weeks time. But how will you afford to get him in? Unless you left yourself with 200k when originally picking your team, or picked someone worth 400k in your midfield who you planend upgrading to him?

The rookies wouldn't have generated enough cash by the time Ablett drops down. Then if he starts hitting his straps he could be back up to 650-700k by the time you can actually afford to get him in.
    I'll be trading ablett out too.

For the strategy you are talking about, rich is a great option.

I'm probably gonna look at rolling ablett and Minson out, bringing Josh Kennedy (Syd) and Goldstein in!

Post Thanks / Like

That's why you need mid rangers. Van Berlo a perfect candidate for an upgrade and most teams will have him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by G-Mo77 View Post
    That's why you need mid rangers. Van Berlo a perfect candidate for an upgrade and most teams will have him.
    Agreed. But I don't agree with trading him out then back in later. It will cost too many trades and just won't work.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. But I don't agree with trading him out then back in later. It will cost too many trades and just won't work.
    Come the bye and I think we will know whether it's worth picking him up (or again).

I toyed with having him in/out my team and made the wrong choice in the end.

Post Thanks / Like

Come the bye and I think we will know whether it's worth picking him up (or again).

I toyed with having him in/out my team and made the wrong choice in the end.
    I didn't have him in all preseason until an hour before lockout. Massive panic!

I'm going to stick with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Ablett's break even is 227 this week. Only keep him if you plan to keep him for the rest of the season, even if he averages say 80-90 ppw

Post Thanks / Like

Bonti as captain last week, tempted again this week.

Screw the numbers, I need my man-crush sated!
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

15. Likes G-Mo77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mofra View Post
    Bonti as captain last week, tempted again this week.

Screw the numbers, I need my man-crush sated!
    I was reluctant to even pick him. Thought he was a tad overpriced. I ended up picking him because he was a MPP and slotted him forward. Fantastic!