Thanks Thanks:  136
Likes Likes:  46
Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 351
  1. #286
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    42,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    AA Macrae on RSN - here
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  2. #287
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    42,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    The Bont here
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  3. #288
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    42,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Interesting listening to Mark Stevens on GWS Game, plus trading in players: listen here
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  4. Thanks Doc26, Bulldog4life thanked for this post
  5. #289
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Wherever the dogs are playing
    Posts
    42,354
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Moz on RSN Breakfast - here
    Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

  6. #290
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Warragul
    Posts
    4,630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Peter Gordon Says He Was Advised To Gamble $1.5M On Tattslotto To Save The Footscray Football Club

    Western Bulldogs president Peter Gordon has revealed this morning that he was advised to gamble $1.5m of funds raised to save the Footscray Football Club.

    Speaking on the 30th anniversary of the Footscray Football Club's campaign to remain in the AFL, Peter Gordon reflected on the turbulent time the Club was going through at the time.

    The AFL at the time tasked the Dogs with raising $5 million to remain in the AFL system, or be forced to fold.

    The Club ran a fundraiser and managed to raise $1.5m, and speaking this morning on The Hot Breakfast, Gordon revealed he was almost coerced into gambling the $1.5m into Tattslotto to raise the extra $3.5m needed.

  7. Thanks Eastdog thanked for this post
  8. #291
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Qld.
    Posts
    7,012
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Peter Gordon Says He Was Advised To Gamble $1.5M On Tattslotto To Save The Footscray Football Club

    Western Bulldogs president Peter Gordon has revealed this morning that he was advised to gamble $1.5m of funds raised to save the Footscray Football Club.

    Speaking on the 30th anniversary of the Footscray Football Club's campaign to remain in the AFL, Peter Gordon reflected on the turbulent time the Club was going through at the time.

    The AFL at the time tasked the Dogs with raising $5 million to remain in the AFL system, or be forced to fold.

    The Club ran a fundraiser and managed to raise $1.5m, and speaking this morning on The Hot Breakfast, Gordon revealed he was almost coerced into gambling the $1.5m into Tattslotto to raise the extra $3.5m needed.
    I would love to hear the background on this story. Very interesting. Imagine if he had lost. Holy smoke.

  9. #292
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Warragul
    Posts
    4,630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    I would love to hear the background on this story. Very interesting. Imagine if he had lost. Holy smoke.
    It's in the audio in the link, Harry Beitzel was pushing it...
    In October 1994, Beitzel was sentenced to 18 months jail, with a minimum of eight months to be served, after pleading guilty to obtaining financial advantage by deception over matters related to his work for a lottery organisation

  10. Thanks Bulldog4life thanked for this post
  11. #293
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    25,526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    The Data Game today (AFEL with Champion data). Champion data guy cites a lot of good data, finishes by saying Dogs in 2020 Grand Final.
    Ret.

  12. #294
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Warragul
    Posts
    4,630
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    The Data Game today (AFEL with Champion data). Champion data guy cites a lot of good data, finishes by saying Dogs in 2020 Grand Final.
    Didn't Champion Data rate Melbourne as the number 1 team going into this season? We are screwed.

  13. #295
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    25,526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Didn't Champion Data rate Melbourne as the number 1 team going into this season? We are screwed.
    Surely one of their guesses turns out. Maybe. Or we get a top 3 draft pick and Jamarra slides to 4.
    Ret.

  14. #296
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    542
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    The Data Game today (AFEL with Champion data). Champion data guy cites a lot of good data, finishes by saying Dogs in 2020 Grand Final.
    Where can I hear this podcast ?

  15. #297
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    25,526
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickenitup View Post
    Where can I hear this podcast ?
    It's a two minute short video. On afl.com.au posted this morning "the data game: why the dogs will make the 2020 Grand Final"
    Ret.

  16. #298
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    It's in the audio in the link, Harry Beitzel was pushing it...
    Harry worked with Soccerpools and that prison sentence came from referrals he made for some winners of the main prize to invest their winnings that turned out to be a bit dodgy.
    WASH YOUR HANDS!!!

  17. #299
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    25,447
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    53 contested marks from Aaron Naughton in 9 minutes and 11 seconds.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFP3...bcUcjS3VUmI_vg
    WASH YOUR HANDS!!!

  18. Thanks strebla thanked for this post
    Likes Remi Moses liked this post
  19. #300
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    E.J. Whitten Stand
    Posts
    10,626
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Bulldog Sound clouds, audio and podcasts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    53 contested marks from Aaron Naughton in 9 minutes and 11 seconds.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFP3...bcUcjS3VUmI_vg
    Might just have this on loop on the TV throughout Christmas Day.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

  20. Likes bornadog liked this post

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •