Thanks Thanks:  373
Likes Likes:  2,202
Page 24 of 291 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Following our ex's...................

Quote Originally Posted by jeemak View Post
    Why does it only have to be twisted in your mind mate? When you have footy star grooming involved it's pretty much a sky and limit scenario that I don't think you've taken advantage of.
    Yeah that's what my wife says every now and again. A few years later I remember seeing Bob tucking into Sushi at Barkly Square in Brunswick and he had Jarvis with him and I had my son and we went up to them and very early on in the conversation I said '...and do you remember Jarvis Alex?' to which Alex replied 'not really'. Awkward.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Yeah that's what my wife says every now and again. A few years later I remember seeing Bob tucking into Sushi at Barkly Square in Brunswick and he had Jarvis with him and I had my son and we went up to them and very early on in the conversation I said '...and do you remember Jarvis Alex?' to which Alex replied 'not really'. Awkward.
    Love it.

Truth be told, any time I see someone associated with the Bulldogs I get out of there as quickly as possible.

I get uncomfortable around people who are good at sport for some reason.

It just doesn't suit me.
    Last edited by jeemak; 27-03-2016 at 01:16 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

I've worked out Greystache is actually Dean Rioli, the same Dean Rioli who tweeted today that Adam Cooney 'doesn't give a shit' and 'Essendon needs to part ways immediately with him'...
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

You beat me to it!

It's Cooney's fault.

5. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He's such a shadow of himself it's sad .

Post Thanks / Like

Love it.

Truth be told, any time I see someone associated with the Bulldogs I get out of there as quickly as possible.

I get uncomfortable around people who are good at sport for some reason.

My uncle for instance, won an AUS PGA and was clubhouse leader during a British Open one year and I was completely intimidated by his presence for most of my life, still am to an extent.

It just doesn't suit me.
    Yep I know what you mean. On the topic of Uncles mine actually embarrasses the hell out of me trying to brown nose Merv and Russ et al. when we go to the Medallion Club. I just don't go there with him anymore.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    This exactly. Whether it's self inflicted or not, attitude or bad knees, he's killing his legacy with/at Essendon. Just sad, and since he probably plays all year against better mids and in some games taggers, it will be a bad and sad end to his career. The flip side, Declan Hamilton might just be a handy player.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    This exactly. Whether it's self inflicted or not, attitude or bad knees, he's killing his legacy with/at Essendon. Just sad, and since he probably plays all year against better mids and in some games taggers, it will be a bad and sad end to his career. The flip side, Declan Hamilton might just be a handy player.
    He deserves to get a decent super payout if EFC are stupid enough to give him a fat contract.

Don't forget Shane Biggs as the steak knives in that little deal

10. Likes strebla liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    There's someone else in the same situation about 800 km to the northeast.

Post Thanks / Like

Of course Ward's a gun. I wouldn't have thought there's any debate over that. I was just inferring he got his nickname cement head because he's not that smart.....
    I thought the nickname was for being hard at it, I maybe wrong. Ward is a gun, I just thought from what I saw he wasn't in and under like he usually does. Played more on the outside. But in saying that the whole team mainly played on the outside.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    He deserves to get a decent super payout if EFC are stupid enough to give him a fat contract.

Don't forget Shane Biggs as the steak knives in that little deal
    Shh. Just don't tell Essendon supporters that, not that they'll believe you anyway.

Post Thanks / Like

I've worked out Greystache is actually Dean Rioli, the same Dean Rioli who tweeted today that Adam Cooney 'doesn't give a shit' and 'Essendon needs to part ways immediately with him'...
    I just read his tweet this morning. All that trash coming from a slob of a man who was such a pro turned up 10 - 15kgs overweight every year. Yeah Dean gave a shit about his club didn't he.

15. Likes jeemak liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really get how, out of everything to take aim at, you pick Cooney.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    I don't really get how, out of everything to take aim at, you pick Cooney.
    Deflect.

Post Thanks / Like

How did I get involved in this?

Besides you know who I am... and I would never give you up like that!
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships