Post Thanks / Like

Re: WOOF Player Awards 2015 - Round 2, v Richmond

4. M Boyd
    3. T Dickson
    2. M Wallis
    1. E Wood

2. M Wallis
    1. M Bontempelli

Really wanted to give a vote to Honeychurch but couldn't fit him in.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

4. M Wallis
    3. T Dickson
    2. M Boyd
    1. M Bontempelli

2. Wallis
    1. Bontempelli
    Anyone can support a team that is winning, it takes no courage. But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you, that takes a lot of courage, so lets always be behind our boys and girls in red, white and blue.

Post Thanks / Like

So many players deserving of votes.

4. Wallis
    3. Dickson
    2. Boyd
    1. Murphy

Unluckies including Bont, Macrae, Dahl, Talia, Wood etc.

2. Wallis
    1. Bontempelli

Post Thanks / Like

4. Boyd
    3. Bontempelli
    2. Dickson
    1. Wallis

Unluckiest include the backline, plus Macrae, Minson and Honeychurch.

2. Bontempelli
    1. Wallis
    The truth will set you free,
    but first it will piss you off. ... Gloria Steinem.

Post Thanks / Like

4. M. Boyd
    3. Bontempelli
    2. Dickson
    1. Wood

2. Bontempelli
    1. Wallis
    "You always own the option of having no opinion. There is never any need to get worked up or to trouble your soul about things you can't control. These things are not asking to be judged by you. Leave them alone" - Marcus Aurelius

Post Thanks / Like

Murphy
    Bontempelli
    Dickson
    Boyd

Bontempelli
    Wallis
    Footscray Football Republic.

Post Thanks / Like

4. Boyd - I put my hand up as one of the many who thought the move of Boyd to the HBF would be a short-lived experiment before he became midfield depth and played most of his games for Footscray. Super effort yesterday, not flawless, but his positioning was superb, and he was continually in the right place, and generally used it very well.

3. Bontempelli - first time I've seen him live in a battle for 4 points. Very easy to see what all the fuss is about. 20 tackles in two games is super impressive (almost Liberatore like), and his clean hands and use of the ball when he has time are amazing.

2. Dickson - Made the most of his opportunities, his kicking was a key reason we won, and his defensive pressure was important as well.

1. Wood - Lots of other defenders could have got in, but I loved the running Wood did to get in the right places to defend, as well as the way he used his speed to create attacking options, and his goal to seal it was fantastic and very well deserved.

Murphy was deserving of vote/s, as was Wallis, I almost put Grant in after reading BT's appraisal, and Talia and Roughead were not too far off either.

2. Bontempelli
    1. Wallis - still get the feeling that young Mitch has a lot of upside left in him. His clearence work and defensive efforts were great, and it was fantastic to see him hurt the opposition with the goal in the first quarter.
    Although it broke our hearts it did not break our will

Post Thanks / Like

4. Bontempelli - most possessions, most tackles, most score assists, most inside 50s and most blind turns in traffic.
    3. Murphy - was brilliant. Great having him and Boyd behind the footy reading the game so well.
    2. Dickson - His finishing ability has been so important the last two weeks.
    1. Wallis - in everything. Becoming a real warrior.

Could have easily had Wood, M.Boyd, Macrae in the votes...and Jong had one of the better 12-13 possession midfield games you'd see!

2. Bont
    1. Wal.

Post Thanks / Like

4. Bont
    3. Murphy
    2. Wallis
    1. Wood

2. Bont
    1. Wallis

Boyd, Dicko, Honey, could just as easily been in the top 4.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Toast View Post
    4. Boyd - I put my hand up as one of the many who thought the move of Boyd to the HBF would be a short-lived experiment before he became midfield depth and played most of his games for Footscray. Super effort yesterday, not flawless, but his positioning was superb, and he was continually in the right place, and generally used it very well.

3. Bontempelli - first time I've seen him live in a battle for 4 points. Very easy to see what all the fuss is about. 20 tackles in two games is super impressive (almost Liberatore like), and his clean hands and use of the ball when he has time are amazing.

2. Dickson - Made the most of his opportunities, his kicking was a key reason we won, and his defensive pressure was important as well.

1. Wood - Lots of other defenders could have got in, but I loved the running Wood did to get in the right places to defend, as well as the way he used his speed to create attacking options, and his goal to seal it was fantastic and very well deserved.

Murphy was deserving of vote/s, as was Wallis, I almost put Grant in after reading BT's appraisal, and Talia and Roughead were not too far off either.

2. Bontempelli
    1. Wallis - still get the feeling that young Mitch has a lot of upside left in him. His clearence work and defensive efforts were great, and it was fantastic to see him hurt the opposition with the goal in the first quarter.

Spot on, same for me .

Post Thanks / Like

4 Wallis
    3 Bontempelli
    2 Dickson
    1 Boyd

Wallis
    Bonti

Post Thanks / Like

4.Bonti
    3.Murphy
    2.Dickson
    1.Wallis

2.Bonti
    1.Wallis

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ozza View Post
    4. Bontempelli - most possessions, most tackles, most score assists, most inside 50s and most blind turns in traffic.
    3. Murphy - was brilliant. Great having him and Boyd behind the footy reading the game so well.
    2. Dickson - His finishing ability has been so important the last two weeks.
    1. Wallis - in everything. Becoming a real warrior.

Could have easily had Wood, M.Boyd, Macrae in the votes...and Jong had one of the better 12-13 possession midfield games you'd see!

2. Bont
    1. Wal.
    Me too

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Raw Toast View Post

2. Bontempelli

Same for me please for many of the reasons you've outlined above.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

4. Bob Murphy
    3. Tory Dickson
    2. Marcus Bontempelli
    1. Easton Wood
    Apologies to nearly everyone else but had to pick only 4.

2. Marcus Bontempelli
    1. Mitch Honeychurch