Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  538
Page 127 of 127 FirstFirst ... 2777117118119120121122123124125126127
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1900
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: List Management 2015

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    He also kept bringing up Kobys name. I feel he's a coaches favourite or that was my take listening to Bevo,
    Were you in the 5.30pm group or 6.30pm listening to Bevo BT?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Were you in the 5.30pm group or 6.30pm listening to Bevo BT?
    Both, luckily enough.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Both, luckily enough.
    Good on you BT. I was at the 5.30 only. Can recall him mentioning Stevens once at that one. A great experience for $20. Hopefully a yearly event.

Post Thanks / Like

Good on you BT. I was at the 5.30 only. Can recall him mentioning Stevens once at that one. A great experience for $20. Hopefully a yearly event.
    Decent food and unlimited drinks in it too I thought, I had a couple of the fair trade coffees and a few softies with dinner which was better value again. I paid $40 through WR not knowing members were free to the main part. I think they could increase the inner sanctum price tag, I think it's one of the most enjoyable dogs things I've been to and only $20.

He mentioned Koby about 3 times in the second session. There were questions about Libba and Smith returning from injury and playing seniors and Bevo was very quick to say and Koby too.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Koby has bought into the team defence ethos more than most maybe? He'd be a hero if he had just managed to smother that Freo entry into 50 earlier in the year.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Decent food and unlimited drinks in it too I thought, I had a couple of the fair trade coffees and a few softies with dinner which was better value again. I paid $40 through WR not knowing members were free to the main part. I think they could increase the inner sanctum price tag, I think it's one of the most enjoyable dogs things I've been to and only $20.

He mentioned Koby about 3 times in the second session. There were questions about Libba and Smith returning from injury and playing seniors and Bevo was very quick to say and Koby too.
    That's hilarious so did I. Ha ha. I booked the tickets when I saw your post on WOOF. As my wife said it's for a great cause. But next time I will read the small print carefully.Yes the the never ending food, cold drinks and coffees were first class. I didn't hear the first question but guessed it must have been about Talia as his answer was "I can't answer that while the camera is filming but I will tell you face to face later on" or words to that effect. I could be wrong.

Post Thanks / Like

That's hilarious so did I. Ha ha. I booked the tickets when I saw your post on WOOF. As my wife said it's for a great cause. But next time I will read the small print carefully.Yes the the never ending food, cold drinks and coffees were first class. I didn't hear the first question but guessed it must have been about Talia as his answer was "I can't answer that while the camera is filming but I will tell you face to face later on" or words to that effect. I could be wrong.
    No, the first question wasn't about Talia. No one was brave enough to ask that in the group sessions. Maybe it was his handlebar moustache that intimidated us all.

8. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Listed here is our team in positional order and their respective ages as at the start of the 2016 season. In this thread we can discuss what we need to do to improve our list, trade and recruiting ideas & rumours, types of draftees we need etc. The positions are just a guide as some players could easily cross from one group to another.

Key Forwards

Boyd 20, Stringer 21, Redpath 25,

Medium/Small Forwards

Crameri 27, Dickson 28, McLean 20, Hamilton 20, Dale 19,

Ruckmen

Minson 31, Roughead 25, Campbell 24, Goetz,18

Tall Midfielders

Bontempelli 20, Macrae 21, Stevens 24, Jong 22, Dunkley, 18, Williams 18,

Small Midfielders

Liberatore 23, Wallis 23, Picken 29, Dahlhaus 23, Hunter 21, Hrovat 21, C.Smith 22, Honeychurch 21, Prudden 21, Daniel 19,

Key Defenders

Morris 33, Hamling 23, Roberts 22, Z.Cordy 19, Adams, 22, Collins 18

Medium/Small Defenders

Murphy 33, Boyd 33, Wood 26, Johannisen 23, Webb 20, Biggs 24, R.Smith 19*, Suckling 27, Lynch 18, Adcock 30

Now updated to include the new boys. The list, on paper, looks more balanced.

Another key forward would be nice in the next round of recruiting. I have Stringer in this group at the moment as that is where I see hime most effective but he could easily slot into small/mid forwards or even tall midfielders if moved upfield more often. I think the North game showed his potential midfield explosiveness. Regardless of what happens with Stringer we need more depth in the KPF area. Still can't see Redders being a viable long term proposition.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Hunter moved into the small defenders group by this time next year.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    Now updated to include the new boys. The list, on paper, looks more balanced.

Another key forward would be nice in the next round of recruiting. I have Stringer in this group at the moment as that is where I see hime most effective but he could easily slot into small/mid forwards or even tall midfielders if moved upfield more often. I think the North game showed his potential midfield explosiveness. Regardless of what happens with Stringer we need more depth in the KPF area. Still can't see Redders being a viable long term proposition.

I wouldn't be surprised if we see Hunter moved into the small defenders group by this time next year.
    One positive about Redders is that he has improved each season he has been with the Club after starting miles behind the eight ball. I will be very interested in seeing how he goes this season.

Post Thanks / Like

One positive about Redders is that he has improved each season he has been with the Club after starting miles behind the eight ball. I will be very interested in seeing how he goes this season.
    i do agree with this. He just has to impact on games more even if he doesn't get the ball a lot. By kicking important goals, or making the crunch tackle. He does it but needs to do it more and at key moments.
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket