Just watched both Bevo's and Lyon's post-match presser, and the difference in approach and attitude couldn't have been more stark.

Lyon went first, and he absolutely refused to concede anything at all to the Dogs today. He rolled out the cliche "all credit to them" whilst simultaneously dismantling any argument that the Dogs had indeed showed anything more than a few "sneaky balls out the back". He went on about the Etihad surface (no doubt as Evidence Exhibit A in the Fyfe Case) being shonky, he looked smug and dismissive when asked about our ruck change-up and basically made an arse of himself.

Cue Luke. He gets asked many of the same questions and handled them beautifully. He gave real, beyond-the-cliche credit to Fremantle whilst still claiming we could've won the match if a ground ball had've transpired differently. He stuck up for his players without necessarily belittling the Fremantle guys. When asked about the surface, he pointed out that two teams played on it, there'd been 3-4 matches this weekend on it and that he thought it was a good surface overall. He just seemed so much more willing to acknowledge his place moreso than Lyon.

Here's where I add my disclaimer: I hate Lyon with a passion and refer to him as Football's Antichrist. However, I was interested in your thoughts on post-match pressers as a rule? Who do you think are the best and worst to listen to? For every Mick Malthouse or Ross Lyon there is a Phil Walsh or Luke Beveridge. Who are your favourites and why?