Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  40
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Round 9 Discussion

GWS got the midfielders draft. GCS got the dickhead draft.

I reckon the teenage me might have tended toward dickheadism if I'd been transplanted to the Gold Coast and given a large amount of money.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    GWS got the midfielders draft. GCS got the dickhead draft.

I reckon the teenage me might have tended toward dickheadism if I'd been transplanted to the Gold Coast and given a large amount of money.
    I agree the environment up there is a lot different than Western Sydney. Gold Coast is full of dickhead tourists, lots of night spots etc. No wonder young men can turn feral.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    I agree the environment up there is a lot different than Western Sydney. Gold Coast is full of dickhead tourists, lots of night spots etc. No wonder young men can turn feral.
    Plus their million dollar QLD hero marquee player was allegedly providing cocaine to people around him so the media report.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Which part of the GC?

I go up to the GC quite a bit and only see Surfers as being a bit sleazy.. There are some great spots for a night out in other parts.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post
    Which part of the GC?

I go up to the GC quite a bit and only see Surfers as being a bit sleazy.. There are some great spots for a night out in other parts.
    Yep, I've stayed in Burleigh Heads a few times there and it is fantastic.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here . Outside of surfers paradise it's pretty decent .
    No excuses for such feral moron behaviour, and clearly ability is all the recruiting officer looked at