Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  23
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: We're good again

Quote Originally Posted by BornInDroopSt'54 View Post
    We're going to finish the season on 13 wins but miss out on finals on percentage to our nemesis Adelaide Crow eaters.
    I've just done the AFL ladder predictor. Collingwood will finish 10th below us, Richmond 12th. 5th GWS, 6th Port, 7th Norf.

http://www.afl.com.au/ladder/ladder-predictor
    Thanks for that.. Saves me having to go to any more games.

Can you also work out the tattslotto numbers for Saturday night?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis View Post

Even if we get to eighth spot we'd have to go to GWS to play.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30

You're welcome

Post Thanks / Like

Give us the URL for that predictor would you please? I do believe though that the combo 1,2,3,4,5,6 has as much chance as any other combo.
    Given we win the games we should, that's what the predictor produced. I have us beating the Pies but no one else presently above us. I predicted GWS to beat us in the return match.
    Footscray Football Republic.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BornInDroopSt'54 View Post
    Give us the URL for that predictor would you please? I do believe though that the combo 1,2,3,4,5,6 has as much chance as any other combo.
    Given we win the games we should, that's what the predictor produced. I have us beating the Pies but no one else presently above us. I predicted GWS to beat us in the return match.
    Well that's just weird. I just did it and we finished a game clear in 4th position.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    Even if we get to eighth spot we'd have to go to GWS to play.
    No probs with that better than going to Perth (which we may have to do if we win). As an aside, does anyone else on here think they we can beat anyone anywhere if we bring our best?
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    No probs with that better than going to Perth (which we may have to do if we win). As an aside, does anyone else on here think they we can beat anyone anywhere if we bring our best?
    We really do need our best side every week. If you look at our losses they have all occurred when we have had injuries to at least two players, either before a game or during.

If we bring our " men of mayhem" play every week and sustain it for 4 quarters, we are very competitive and can match it with the best.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    We really do need our best side every week. If you look at our losses they have all occurred when we have had injuries to at least two players, either before a game or during.

If we bring our " men of mayhem" play every week and sustain it for 4 quarters, we are very competitive and can match it with the best.
    Agree with this. We still need to develop more consistent performances across the whole team. The exceptions have been Wood Picken Murphy Dahlhaus and Matthew Boyd all now experienced players. We cannot afford to have for example a proven ball winner like Macrae playing in the VFL. Stringer and Crameri IMO need to become more reliable as their influence in attack is necessary if we are to become more competitive. The move of Roughead onto the ball has been a winner as has the emergence of Roberts and Hamling as key defenders. Wallis and Bontempelli need more support in the midfield where games are won or lost for us to be a genuine force.