Thanks Thanks:  10
Likes Likes:  99
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Tom Liberatore

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tom Liberatore

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Libba sure is a different cat. He was in the Social Club on Friday night sporting some sort of man bun arrangement on the top of his head and revealed he had just purchased 2 pet guinea pigs named Big Papa and G Unit (if memory serves).

Also enjoyed his answer to Danny's query about whether he could make an unlikely return should we somehow go deep into September this year - said he wouldn't be available as the Asian AFL championships would be on.
    He wouldn't be the first Liberatore to make a miraculous comeback from an ACL.

2. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Likes N/A, WBFC4FFC, Eastdog, Templeton31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Tom and partner.

That moment there-where they hand you that little bundle-that's the greatest moment in your life. Footy, premierships and the rest takes second spot to the bub. And that sense of sorting your priorities is when you start to mature. I think that Tom's best footy is about to be played.

You can't begin to understand the emotion if you haven't done it, it's impossible to explain
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

6. Likes Mofra, Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post

That moment there-where they hand you that little bundle-that's the greatest moment in your life. Footy, premierships and the rest takes second spot to the bub. And that sense of sorting your priorities is when you start to mature. I think that Tom's best footy is about to be played.
    I dunno, 2016 GF day was right up there.

You can always have more kids. Premierships are mch harder to come by, especially for Dogs fans.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

So, 2038 draft?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Can't believe Tom has had a child at 27 years old. Good luck to him and his partner, hope it all works out.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Congrats Tom and partner.

You can't begin to understand the emotion if you haven't done it, it's impossible to explain
    Don’t know if his best footy is still in front of him or not, but this will definitely focus him and hopefully give him a sense of purpose in his footy as his career. Would love to see him back to his 2016 form - god he was impactful!

11. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AshMac View Post
    Don’t know if his best footy is still in front of him or not, but this will definitely focus him and hopefully give him a sense of purpose in his footy as his career. Would love to see him back to his 2016 form - god he was impactful!
    He's always seemed to be a player that has responded very well to challenges and hopefully this might be the spur to really get stuck into it this year. I remain very hopeful that despite his injury setbacks we will see a very good version of Tom Liberatore on the park this year
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

13. Likes Eastdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Can't believe Tom has had a child at 27 years old. Good luck to him and his partner, hope it all works out.
    What's the issue with his age?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Dogs View Post
    It's a little on the young side these days. The western suburbs tend to be awash with twenty something parents angry at the world because they had kids in their teen years and now think they hold them back. I don't think that 27 is too young but I can see why some would.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Normal age I would have
    Thought
    Wonderful news for Tom and family , and fingers crossed the footballer gene is passed on

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Go_Dogs View Post
    No Issue, just unusual in this day and age

It's a little on the young side these days. The western suburbs tend to be awash with twenty something parents angry at the world because they had kids in their teen years and now think they hold them back. I don't think that 27 is too young but I can see why some would.
    I wonder what the average age is these days

Edit: Just checked, the average age now is over 30 for women
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    No Issue, just unusual in this day and age

I wonder what the average age is these days

Edit: Just checked, the average age now is over 30 for women
    I had my first at 28 and thought it was a bit old, always wanted two but the next one had to wait 5 years due to mortgage etc.
    Funny I mentioned to my son last May he is now the same age as me when I had him , his reponse was gee that’s young.
    I think it depends on how many kids you want I would think the perfect age would be around 31-33 to have your last child.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    I think it depends on how many kids you want I would think the perfect age would be around 31-33 to have your last child.
    Perfect for who? There is no "perfect age", everybody is different.

20. Likes bornadog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    Perfect for who? There is no "perfect age", everybody is different.
    Well you don’t want to be to old to do things with them when they are older but You want to have experienced life before you have children , so personally I think 27 is a good age,your in your 40s when they are in their teens.
    Just an opinion.
    Bring back the biff