Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Tickets to Bulldogs vs Melbourne LVL 2 Row A

Thanks Gary for allowing me to post this up. I realise the forum is not a marketplace so I really appreciate being able to do a shout out for this.

My Uncle purchased 4 tickets on Level 2 (Gold) to tomorrow's game but has subsequently landed Medallion Club tickets. Consequently, he now has 4 tickets for sale. They are row A (right at the front on Level 2) at the Lockett end just around from the behind post (forward pocket). These tickets are selling for $65 each and are running out. He wants to get some return on his outlay so would prefer to sell for $30 each, which is under half price which I think is a fair price for good seats. This is basically the general entry fee and cheaper than the level 3 reserved tickets.

If you want them or know someone who would be please PM me re. details. I will be at the game early tomorrow and you can collect from me outside the gate.

Cheers, 1eye
    Last edited by 1eyedog; 15-08-2015 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Correction I have 4 tickets for sale
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tickets to Bulldogs vs Melbourne LVL 2 Row A

Make that 4 tickets now will sell all 4 for $110 that's basically gold level seating @ GA prices.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Tickets have been sold.

Post Thanks / Like

Well done. I hope you get the standard 20% sales commission.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023