Thanks Thanks:  37
Likes Likes:  220
Page 8 of 79 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Confirmed Trades, FS, FA, delistings etc for all AFL Clubs 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    It was never even born in my house.
    Nor mine, but it clogs up any chance of decent TV ever being produced locally or decent shows making it to free to air. As Hujsh says, thank god there's still a few networks committed to making decent TV programs.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    Let me guess, Essendon feature heavily
    How did you know? Are you a clairvoyant?
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I started a stupid trade requests thread a few years back. That's a winner, no point starting the thread. That's the winner.
    Isn't he out of contract? How does any of this make sense.

Seems deliberately absurdist, as if the trade offer is meant to challenge our perceptions of what a trade offer is.
    - I'm a visionary - Only here to confirm my biases -

4. Likes bulldogtragic liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Days View Post
    Isn't he out of contract? How does any of this make sense.

Seems deliberately absurdist, as if the trade offer is meant to challenge our perceptions of what a trade offer is.
    I'm still getting my head around Bolton for Scotty West...

How we got pick 35 for Cooney should be studied for the good of man kind in working out Essendons behaviour.

Post Thanks / Like

MELBOURNE has delisted tough-nut Aidan Riley, utility Rohan Bail, midfielder Jordie McKenzie and tall Jack Fitzpatrick from its 2015 list.

Fitzpatrick played a good game against us at the MCG this year from memory - kept Boyd almost statless. I'm assuming he's no good if Melbourne have dumped him though.

Post Thanks / Like

Howe is a better player than Melksham easily, and he's not very good.

Howe isn't worth more than a second round pick as it is!

Essendon LOL, you crazy kids!
    Western Bulldogs: We exist to win premierships

8. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Axe Man View Post
    MELBOURNE has delisted tough-nut Aidan Riley, utility Rohan Bail, midfielder Jordie McKenzie and tall Jack Fitzpatrick from its 2015 list.

Fitzpatrick played a good game against us at the MCG this year from memory - kept Boyd almost statless. I'm assuming he's no good if Melbourne have dumped him though.
    Fitzpatrick is the only name of interest because he's a ruck, but that's about the extent of it. He's played well against us before once or twice as you say.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Fitzpatrick is the only name of interest because he's a ruck, but that's about the extent of it. He's played well against us before once or twice as you say.
    I like Fitzpatrick and the fact he is a local western suburban kid makes it even more so. I thought he was showing improvement in the middle of the year. That improvent must have tailed off
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

Carlton have delisted Cameron Giles, Matthew Watson, Blaine Johnson and Fraser Russell.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Sydney's Trade restrictions have been modified to allow a like for like replacement on their list.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Sydney's Trade restrictions have been modified to allow a like for like replacement on their list.
    Given they're paying fringe types like Reid and Mitchell $600K per season, that means they can pretty much poach any player in the league to replace someone on their list

Kieran Jack is probably getting $1.5mil a season, and Hanneberry $2mil. So no one is off limits.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Greystache View Post
    Given they're paying fringe types like Reid and Mitchell $600K per season, that means they can pretty much poach any player in the league to replace someone on their list

Kieran Jack is probably getting $1.5mil a season, and Hanneberry $2mil. So no one is off limits.
    No, it's limited to $450,000.

Post Thanks / Like

Essendon after Luey in a big way to warm Gumbleton's cold seat in the rehab room.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Carlton have delisted Cameron Giles, Matthew Watson, Blaine Johnson and Fraser Russell.
    Tutty and Liam should send a fruit basket to their manager.

17. Likes F'scary liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

No, it's limited to $450,000.
    More so just commenting on the laughable suggestion Sydney are in the same stratosphere as the salary cap when every time a player gets recruited to the club or a player is approached to leave their salary is revealed to be far more than the rest of the market would ever consider paying.