Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  3
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Likes and Thanks?

Quote Originally Posted by Templeton31 View Post
    Thanks.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by always right View Post
    Clicking thanks is geared towards posters who go to some effort. Clicking like can simply be someone saying they agree with the poster. Can't see the problem personally.
    Unless it is effecting band width or database over load, or something else??? I tend to agree with you AR
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redders70 View Post
    Redders70 Thanked for this post
    BT likes back.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Thanks.
    Like.

Also BT I'm going to watch replay of last quarter again so won't be able to like or thanks any future posts. #cantmultitask #thisisnottwitter

Post Thanks / Like

Like.
    50% like, 50% thanks.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Unless it is effecting band width or database over load, or something else??? I tend to agree with you AR
    I agree as well.

As we should, he's Always Right.

Post Thanks / Like

Like.

Also BT I'm going to watch replay of last quarter again so won't be able to like or thanks any future posts. #cantmultitask #thisisnottwitter
    Enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Like.

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Enjoy.
    Like. (haven't gone yet)

Post Thanks / Like

I happen to think quite a few of the posts recently have been terrific - perhaps our positive game day performances are reflected in a high number of positive, insightful and at time downright funny posts.

I'm not sure posters press like or thanks as a popularity contest, rather they are showing their appreciation. Not sure Mods should suppress this type of involvement from the ever growing number of WOOFers, unless there is an IT reason.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post
    I happen to think quite a few of the posts recently have been terrific - perhaps our positive game day performances are reflected in a high number of positive, insightful and at time downright funny posts.

I'm not sure posters press like or thanks as a popularity contest, rather they are showing their appreciation. Not sure Mods should suppress this type of involvement from the ever growing number of WOOFers, unless there is an IT reason.

Alright now Im going to watch the last quarter again!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by josie View Post

Winner.

Post Thanks / Like

i like the way we're playing. Go Dogs.

Post Thanks / Like

It helps foster a bit of a community feel if you can like/thank other posters. Unless it's increasing the cost to run WOOF due to more server bandwidth required (which I doubt but I'm no tech boffin), I reckon it's a misstep to remove it GVG.
    Our 1954 premiership players are our heroes, and it has to be said that Charlie was their hero.

Post Thanks / Like

Somebody "liking" a post or sending "Thanks" doesn't hurt anyone, does it? It is far less intrusive than quoting a post simply to write "Like". Acknowledging someone for what you agree with, or appreciate, well that's just plain...nice. Nothing wrong with that.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    What's FB? Footscray Bulldogs?
    FaceBook
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"