Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  60
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Western Bulldogs bring in AFL to investigate 'leak' to Adelaide Crows

If true, Michael Talia won't be on anyone's list next year. Dog act. Cant be trusted. All about him. Go away. Tarnished his whole families name.

Post Thanks / Like

Pack Your Bags McTalia thread is on my mind...
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Oh Michael. What were you thinking?

Post Thanks / Like

Wowee. This is about as low as it gets, you would not want to be the rat in the ranks! Name will be mud, career over.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SonofScray View Post
    Wowee. This is about as low as it gets, you would not want to be the rat in the ranks! Name will be mud, career over.
    Interesting to see if his trade value has gone off a cliff now. There's a primal and wrong part of me that thinks Bevo should've called a training session today with a boxing session ala Robert Walls style with Will and Jake.

I just don't get why he'd be such a dog to a club he grew up supporting and granddad played in 1954. I think it's beyond treason, I'm just not sure on the word.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

6. Likes WBFC4FFC liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Without mentioning names, because its yet to be confirmed, whoever it is clearly will have lost the trust of the group. The person, if the accusation is true will need to be moved on and unfortunately it may devalue what we get in return.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Without mentioning names, because its yet to be confirmed, whoever it is clearly will have lost the trust of the group. The person, if the accusation is true will need to be moved on and unfortunately it may devalue what we get in return.
    I say pick 14 for him and pick 50 or he goes to Carlton in the PSD. We can't reward both parties with a cheap trade, we just can't.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yankee Hotel Foxtrot View Post
    Media has named Talia.
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    I say pick 14 for him and pick 50 or he goes to Carlton in the PSD. We can't reward both parties with a cheap trade, we just can't.

Dreaming. Third rounder at best. But I wouldnt be fussed if we got nothing and nobody wanted him.

11. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Throughandthrough View Post
    Dreaming. Third rounder at best. But I wouldnt be fussed if we got nothing and nobody wanted him.
    That's what I mean. Overs or nothing.

13. Likes Throughandthrough liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    We got pick 27 for Higgins. You're dreaming, pick 14. No way it'll happen. If Adelaide give us pick 14 for Talia, I'll drive over to their ground and buy a membership.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BornAScragger View Post
    We got pick 27 for Higgins. You're dreaming, pick 14. No way it'll happen. If Adelaide give us pick 14 for Talia, I'll drive over to their ground and buy a membership.
    They get a second or third rounder back. But my point is they pay overs or no trade. Pick 50 for him is unacceptable.

Post Thanks / Like

I have a few questions
    1 was it just innocent chat to mum, some footballers love footy and talk it all the time.
    2 if Talia wasn't in the team why would he be in the team plan meeting surely only the players playing would be told I imagine.
    3 did it make a difference , seriously we lost that game ourselves.
    4 is this just reporting something because when you hear something like this you have to report it to the integrity board
    5 is this the media blowing it up bigger than it is ?
    6 haven't we offered him a two year contract and he hasn't got back to us yet ?
    7 if the media has named him do we have other people who leak stuff to the press? Something we pride ourselves of not doing ?
    Bring back the biff

17. Likes Yankee Hotel Foxtrot liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe Adelaide planned this with him and that way they get him cheap ?
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ledge View Post
    Maybe Adelaide planned this with him and that way they get him cheap ?
    Couldn't rule that out at the moment...