Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  8
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Players For Trade

I think its just bigfooty boredom. Everyone seems disappointed we haven't been involved much. Um have people actually looked at our list? We don't need depth players at the club we have plenty already and if best 22 players are not available in the trade period I'm happy for the club to hold and go to the draft.

2. Likes chef, azabob, F'scary liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree. We could do with a ruckman and a CHB. If there is none available that are going to slot straight into our best 22 then I wouldn't trade just for the sake of trading. For the first time in along time we seem to have a list management team that know their stuff. I'm confident they have it under control. I do get excited around trade and draft time and would love to know what they are thinking but I am comfortable they are on to it.

Post Thanks / Like

We may also be looking to rookie / draft in mature types, There's at least 3 KPDs doing well in the VFL (Coughlan, Hartley, Brown) we can look at if we don't take Collins.
    Western Bulldogs: 2016 Premiers

Bandit Guest

Like most, I'm very keen on May. Does anyone believe we are a serious chance of this happening or is it just trade week bs?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit View Post
    Like most, I'm very keen on May. Does anyone believe we are a serious chance of this happening or is it just trade week bs?
    We've enquirer for the last three years. We were knocked back each time, he recontracted again a year back and is under contract in a team who have lost a lot of experience. I wouldn't put money it, but he'd be a good get. Just not likely.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

7. Thanks N/A thanked for this post