Thanks Thanks:  27
Likes Likes:  80
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Welcome To The Western Bulldogs Bailey Williams

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Would he want to sign now? As a RFA, it probably pays to drag it out from his perspective.
    No he wouldn’t . But you work for woof, so please do what is best for woof. Sign B.Williams
    More of an In Bruges guy?

2. Likes bulldogtragic, hujsh liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    No he wouldn’t . But you work for woof, so please do what is best for woof. Sign B.Williams
    What if we went for a Doodee (via trade/matched offer) or Bergman and the SA clubs want him? For argument sake.

I’m for signing him. He’s third round compo most likely, right now a pick in the 50’s. He’s worth more to us to sign him. I’m on board.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

4. Thanks azabob thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    What if we went for a Doodee (via trade/matched offer) or Bergman and the SA clubs want him? For argument sake.

I’m for signing him. He’s third round compo most likely, right now a pick in the 50’s. He’s worth more to us to sign him. I’m on board.
    I’m sure the SA clubs would want him. A goal kicking wingman who can mark over head is worth their weight in gold in todays game.

Plus, why not get Doodee via FA and keep Bailey?
    More of an In Bruges guy?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by azabob View Post
    I’m sure the SA clubs would want him. A goal kicking wingman who can mark over head is worth their weight in gold in todays game.

Plus, why not get Doodee via FA and keep Bailey?
    Crows could match the bid made by another club on Doedee and force a trade.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

7. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Can we please concentrate on keeping him??
    www.bulldogtragician.com A blog about being a lifelong fan of the Dogs and our quixotic attempt to replicate 1954. AND WE DID
    Author of "The Mighty West: the Bulldogs journey from daydream believers to premiership heroes"
    Twitter @bulldogstragic

Post Thanks / Like

Williams has quietly found himself back to his best from 2021 before his disastrously bad grand final. Even a month ago I was happy to use him if required to bring in Doedee but now I'm much happier with him and Baker on the wings.

10. Likes EasternWest, GVGjr, westbulldog liked this post