Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  83
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: The Ride

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Ride

Even though I went to the advanced premier of The Ride last Sunday, I still couldn't help but pick up a copy when I was at the training session this morning. I think we are primed for great things over the next few seasons and I do believe this is a must buy as the start of something much bigger. Hopefully the club can continue to put these inner sanctum type stories together over the next few seasons.

Great Xmas present as well for any Bulldog die hard. I saw a number of people buying a copy so they could go quick.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    Good excuse for me to visit the club.
    I picked up 6 copies from the Club on Thursday for family and friends. Highly recommended and would make an ideal Christmas gift.

Post Thanks / Like

I reserved one and provided my credit card details (had no cash on me!) at the Social Club function, haven't heard a word about what's going on with my order. Guess I am heading to the Bulldogs' shop tomorrow, presuming it's open.

Post Thanks / Like

Will the DVD be available on the Bulldog Online Store?
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    I reserved one and provided my credit card details (had no cash on me!) at the Social Club function, haven't heard a word about what's going on with my order. Guess I am heading to the Bulldogs' shop tomorrow, presuming it's open.
    I've found sometimes that ordering stuff from the "shop" at functions or events (particularly the East West day) doesn't always work out well. I ordered a Guernsey once and after waiting a month never received it, called up and turns out they took my money but had no record of the order ever being placed. Luckily that was one of the few occasions I kept the receipt and didn't lose it.

Having said that all my experiences with the actual shop have been very good and they were more than happy to go out of their way to exchange things I ordered online that didn't quite fit.
    I should leave it alone but you're not right

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nuggety Back Pocket View Post
    I picked up 6 copies from the Club on Thursday for family and friends. Highly recommended and would make an ideal Christmas gift.
    I picked up a few copies on Saturday as presents also NBP. Sorted out some xmas shopping!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by soupaman View Post
    I've found sometimes that ordering stuff from the "shop" at functions or events (particularly the East West day) doesn't always work out well. I ordered a Guernsey once and after waiting a month never received it, called up and turns out they took my money but had no record of the order ever being placed. Luckily that was one of the few occasions I kept the receipt and didn't lose it.

Having said that all my experiences with the actual shop have been very good and they were more than happy to go out of their way to exchange things I ordered online that didn't quite fit.
    Yeah I was wondering that. I had no proof of the order either so I would have had a hard time other than credit card statement to prove I had an order. Luckily I picked up my DVD today and it was ready and waiting.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Mine arrived in the post today..something to watch tonight...over and over!��

10. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone know if there are copies still available? Planning to head in tomorrow .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    I had a mate pick up a copy late today. You should be okay.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Bulldogs Bite View Post
    Picked up a copy yesterday for my youngest pup to give to me for Christmas, Bulldogs shop had heaps available.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

I rang the shop to reserve a couple, they said don't bother, there are plenty in stock.

Post Thanks / Like

Really wish there was a blu ray option available. Watching on a 65" TV - the AFL footage is really grainy/blurry. Other than that, really enjoyed it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cinder View Post
    Really wish there was a blu ray option available. Watching on a 65" TV - the AFL footage is really grainy/blurry. Other than that, really enjoyed it.

Can you transfer it? Capture the footage onto a recorder and then burn it onto a blu Ray? The process would probably lessen the sharpness anyway and make it blurry.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.