Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  18
    Post Thanks / Like

2016 - The Real - Year of the Dog

The boys getting ready for the 2016 Grand Final.

Firstly Happy New Year to all WOOFERS, may you all have a fantastic year.

Like all of you I am sick of waiting, so I am declaring 2016 the real year of the dog. We are going to kick some serious Ass, 2016 will be our year.

I am excited at the prospect of seeing Stringer, The Bont, Libba, TBoyd, Macrae, Wallis,

actually the whole damn list:

Matthew Suckling
    Robert Murphy
    Mitch Wallis
    Marcus Bontempelli
    Matthew Boyd
    Luke Dahlhaus
    Lachie Hunter
    Stewart Crameri
    Jake Stringer
    Easton Wood
    Jack Macrae
    Zaine Cordy
    Nathan Hrovat
    Clay Smith
    Tom Campbell
    Toby McLean
    Tom Boyd
    Fletcher Roberts
    Lukas Webb
    Josh Dunkley
    Tom Liberatore
    Mitch Honeychurch
    Jordan Roughead
    Shane Biggs
    Koby Stevens
    Declan Hamilton
    Will Minson
    Josh Prudden
    Tory Dickson
    Joel Hamling
    Bailey Dale
    Kieran Collins
    Marcus Adams
    Bailey Williams
    Caleb Daniel
    Dale Morris
    Jason Johannisen
    Liam Picken
    Jack Redpath
    Lin Jong

and the rookies

Roarke Smith
    Luke Goetz
    Jed Adcock

Brad Lynch

Let's get behind the club and really barrack our arses off because 2016 here comes the Dogs. #Gather the Pack,
    #be more bulldog and let's win a premiership.

GO DOGS!!!!
    Last edited by bornadog; 01-01-2016 at 11:38 AM. Reason: add photo
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2016 - The Real - Year of the Dog

Good thread, you just need to add Brad Lynch to the rookies
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"

3. Thanks bornadog thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the banter in 2015. Have a safe and Bulldog 2016 woofers.
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

Post Thanks / Like

That's a bloody good looking list.

Happy new year everybody.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

6. Likes Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year to all Woofers and their families. Very excited about the year ahead.

Post Thanks / Like

There are not many if any list cloggers in that lot. No middle of the road players. All names on that list have the potential to make a serious contribution this year and beyond.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year Woofers. And if you're going out tonight, stay safe and avoid Dustin Martin.
    Officially on the Bus-wagon

10. Likes Doggy, dadsgirl16, N/A liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy New Year Woofers. Like Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, this list will go down in history.
    Footscray Football Republic.

12. Likes azabob liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy new year to all.

Looking through that list does whet the appetite, counting down the days till the best part of the year starts.

First NAB cup game in 55 days.

Post Thanks / Like

Happy New year to you all. It's now 2016 and last season is history.. And this year we make history. The boys spent some time on the great Ocean road bike riding, improving their fitness but also team building and becoming more United as a group. They looked just as fierce riding bikes as they do on a football oval. Seeing a sea of red white and blue was magical. Have an awesome year woofers, good health and happiness and I pray this year is our year.. We so deserve to be at the MCG in October.. I've never seen a bulldog grandfinal and I've never experienced that euphoria at the MCG on grand final day... This is the only thing on my bucket list... Then my life will be fulfilled. HAPPY NEW YEAR <3

Post Thanks / Like

Happy new year to all. It's probably too much to ask, but if 2016 can give us the amount of pleasant surprises that 2015 did, we will be in for a hell of a time

Seeing the Doggies on grand final day in 2016 would truly be a dream come true and it does feel possible should things go right through the year.

We are a very young list though. There is every chance we will stagnate this year or even take a step backwards. If this occurs, I won't be horribly disappointed as long as the youngsters develop and the group stick together.

We have a very exciting era ahead. It may not be 2016, but our time is surely coming!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by doggy style View Post
    Happy New year to you all. It's now 2016 and last season is history.. And this year we make history. The boys spent some time on the great Ocean road bike riding, improving their fitness but also team building and becoming more United as a group. They looked just as fierce riding bikes as they do on a football oval. Seeing a sea of red white and blue was magical. Have an awesome year woofers, good health and happiness and I pray this year is our year.. We so deserve to be at the MCG in October.. I've never seen a bulldog grandfinal and I've never experienced that euphoria at the MCG on grand final day... This is the only thing on my bucket list... Then my life will be fulfilled. HAPPY NEW YEAR <3
    Yep. Last year is gone.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

Post Thanks / Like

LET THE SEASON BEGIN

FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

18. Thanks ratsmac thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great clip. Looking forward to the year and expecting big things. The parts of the whole are coming together into a macro package.
    http://journals.worldnomads.com/merantau
    "It's not about the destination - it's about the trip."

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsPeanuts View Post
    Happy new year to all. It's probably too much to ask, but if 2016 can give us the amount of pleasant surprises that 2015 did, we will be in for a hell of a time

Seeing the Doggies on grand final day in 2016 would truly be a dream come true and it does feel possible should things go right through the year.

We are a very young list though. There is every chance we will stagnate this year or even take a step backwards. If this occurs, I won't be horribly disappointed as long as the youngsters develop and the group stick together.

We have a very exciting era ahead. It may not be 2016, but our time is surely coming!!
    I was watching Stringer's highlights and just reminded myself how blessed we are to have him. Imagine if he played for another club? I'd be so jealous. Just an awesome machine and if the media wasn't so biased against us, he would be on every car commercial and packet of weet bix across the country. The most exciting player I have ever seen at Whitten Oval and the most exciting player to watch in the comp.

Followed in brilliance only by Jordan Roughead Mantis!
    You don't develop courage by being happy in your relationships every day. You develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity. ― Epicurus

21. Likes ReLoad liked this post