Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who attended Picko's wedding?

I've read elsewhere that 15 is a mate of Pickers (not from the club), not Stevens.
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

10 seems to me to be maybe a brother or cousin of Liam as he has the same look about the cheekbones.

Post Thanks / Like

6, 10 and 5 appear to be members of the official 'wedding party' that is groom and best men/groomsmen, judging by their clothes.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 39 Memories View Post
    6, 10 and 5 appear to be members of the official 'wedding party' that is groom and best men/groomsmen, judging by their clothes.
    I'd hope #6 would be dressed up!
    [B][COLOR="#0000CD"]Our club was born in blood and boots, not in AFL focus groups.[/COLOR][/B]

Post Thanks / Like

Obviously when they were getting changed or after the wedding.
    Lake is a special guy, out there a little, you would expect him to be wearing shorts or you would think something is wrong.
    Bring back the biff

Post Thanks / Like

I was staying in a hostel in London on 27/12 and while I was packing my bag, an Aussie guy in the same room had spied the Bulldogs ribbon my suit case. He then told me that he was from country Vic and that he was supposed to be accompanying his girlfriend to Picko's wedding that weekend. Turns out that his Girlfriend is good friends with Picko's now Wife. The guy had his Europe trip booked a long time out but he was a little annoyed he had to miss the wedding. Another reminder of how small a world we live in!