Thanks Thanks:  74
Likes Likes:  429
Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 27676869707172737475767778798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1560
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Moving Rolling De-Listing/Trading Thread 2016

If we had gone out in the first week of the finals like we were supposed to we wouldn't be having this debate.

Some posters would be offering to pack his bags and drive him to the airport.
    They say Burt Lancaster has one, but I don't believe them.

2. Likes chef, Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think pick 35 was overs during the season, but his star has risen somewhat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Twodogs View Post
    If we had gone out in the first week of the finals like we were supposed to we wouldn't be having this debate.

Some posters would be offering to pack his bags and drive him to the airport.
    You are probably right there Twodogs. Yes just how much difference a premiership makes.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

5. Likes Twodogs liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Would guys like Hamilton and Honeychurch be worthy to trade. I'm still more inclined to hang to to Honeychurch who has been good in the VFL but hadn't got much opportunities in the AFL.
    "Footscray people are incredible people; so humble. I'm just so happy - ecstatic"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eastdog View Post
    Would guys like Hamilton and Honeychurch be worthy to trade. I'm still more inclined to hang to to Honeychurch who has been good in the VFL but hadn't got much opportunities in the AFL.
    You're not going to get much of value in return if there's any interest.
    Park that car
    Drop that phone
    Sleep on the floor
    Dream about me

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Underdog View Post
    You're not going to get much of value in return if there's any interest.
    Yeah true they haven't played much at AFL level to warrant some trade value.

Post Thanks / Like

Unless WCE give us something to make us part with Adams, like Duggan, then Adams is a required player now.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

Is Prudden firming as one who may be staying? We've got a few going out and the talk from Macca was that he wants to hold as much of the list together as possible. Not making an announcement on him has me thinking we're waiting to see what else happens.

We've already got four off the main list with Minson, Kobe, Hrovat and Hamling.

If we keep him, I hope it's only as a rookie. All respect to the bloke but I'm not sure what he brings.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lemmon View Post
    Is Prudden firming as one who may be staying? We've got a few going out and the talk from Macca was that he wants to hold as much of the list together as possible. Not making an announcement on him has me thinking we're waiting to see what else happens.

If we keep him, I hope it's only as a rookie. All respect to the bloke but I'm not sure what he brings.
    Agree on Prudden. It must be wait and see with him. Delisting him with the view to rookieing him is next to no risk of another club grabbing him in view of limited game time and an ACL. So if we want him, I agree a spot on the primary list is too much. I'm not in the camp of retaining him on either list. With potentially 4 traded out for OK picks, and Cloke only costing bugger all, we should pull the trigger on him this off season.
    Rocket Science: the epitaph for the Beveridge era - whenever it ends - reading 'Here lies a team that could beat anyone on its day, but seldom did when it mattered most'. 15/7/2023

Post Thanks / Like

I hope we can talk Hrovat around into staying
    Listening to Brahm's 3rd Racket

13. Likes Raw Toast liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Doctor View Post
    I always thought it was only going to be one of Jong, Stevens or Hrovat signing on.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lemmon View Post

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogtragic View Post
    Agree on Prudden. It must be wait and see with him. Delisting him with the view to rookieing him is next to no risk of another club grabbing him in view of limited game time and an ACL. So if we want him, I agree a primary spot is too much. I'm not in the camp of retaining him on either list. With potentially 4 traded out for OK picks, and Cloke only costing bugger all, we should pull the trigger on him this off season.
    It's brutal but I think he'll miss the cut come draft time, and we'll rookie him if there's nothing left that Dalrymple is interested in by the end of the rookie draft.

Adcock and Goetz will both drop from the rookie list so we'll take at least one live pick in.

Post Thanks / Like

Agreed. He looked the best he's had in that little end of season burst and brings something different to our midfield.

Post Thanks / Like

The way I see it
    Out- Hamling, Stevens, Hrovat, Minson, Prudden (rookied)
    In- Cloke

That's 4 picks. 5 if Adams goes.

Post Thanks / Like

Same here Doc. It should need to be a good offer before we accept it although I'm a little disappointed that he isn't wanting to fight for a senior spot.

The problem is I think we will take a pick around the 30 mark.
    Western Bulldogs Football Club "Where it's cool to drool"