Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  56
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: NAB Challenge Game 3 v Collingwood - Etihad Saturday March 12

Quote Originally Posted by Templeton31 View Post
    Add in when Toyd took that ripping pack mark in 1st quarter the first thing gerard says was "he's gonna have to get better below his knees"

Ridiculous! Im actually a Gerard Healy fan - he was first to get on board us and notice the improvement last year. He raved about us the Monday after the Pies NAB game last year. But his commentary on the weekend was ridiculous. I think this stuff will pass though - think about Scully from the Giants. He is probably getting paid a million a year at the mo and is definitely not worth it but like Tom he was in the right spot at the right time and got the good $ to change clubs. But his contract and not being worth it barely gets mentioned now.
    The funny thing is that Boyd is actually pretty decent below his knees, he isn't the most agile of players but he isn't like some lumbering big man that can't gather a ground ball.

2. Likes Templeton31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

He has good hands in close and often finds an outside runner. I really like this part of his game.

4. Likes Testekill, Templeton31 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Maddog37 View Post
    He has good hands in close and often finds an outside runner. I really like this part of his game.
    Yeh there was quite a few times on the weekend he was able to gather and whip it out to a runner.

But hey gerard would've said it wasn't quick enough....