Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  82
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Do it for Bob.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Do it for Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by Remi Moses View Post
    It's okay to say " what he thinks", but be correct in what you're saying .
    Murphy hasn't kept those players out of the side, and we're getting games at the lower level into players, just like Hawthorn do.
    Yep mindless dribble.

I'd rather listen to the 99% PC players than a twit who just says outlandish things that are completely false just to be different and get a spotlight on themselves.

Post Thanks / Like

It's funny that this is even getting discussed with any seriousness. As Sedat mentioned above he's there purely for entertainment value, the producers know he's funny and a bit of a wacko. He's no different than any other wack personality on telly. He's been out of the loop so long at our club he wouldn't have a clue what's going on and if I want to form a decent balancd opinion on our club I'll increase my sample size and log in here.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

3. Likes Sedat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Touchy subject hey
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

But back to Bobby, how we going with the tees?
    The curse is dead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    It's funny that this is even getting discussed with any seriousness. As Sedat mentioned above he's there purely for entertainment value, the producers know he's funny and a bit of a wacko. He's no different than any other wack personality on telly. He's been out of the loop so long at our club he wouldn't have a clue what's going on and if I want to form a decent balancd opinion on our club I'll increase my sample size and log in here.
    It is getting discussed because not only was Brain on AFL360, but also saying the same thing on radio this morning (RSN) with Stevo, plus an article in the HUN. We don't need shit like that from an ex player who is a dumb bogan.

Bob is all Australian Captain who has continued his great form into 2016. He has the right to make up his own mind and if Bevo thinks he is not up to it next year, he won't be picked and he won't take anyones spot.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post
    It is getting discussed because not only was Brain on AFL360, but also saying the same thing on radio this morning (RSN) with Stevo, plus an article in the HUN. We don't need shit like that from an ex player who is a dumb bogan.

Bob is all Australian Captain who has continued his great form into 2016. He has the right to make up his own mind and if Bevo thinks he is not up to it next year, he won't be picked and he won't take anyones spot.
    It's just an opinion from another commentator external to the club. I think there's a bit too much emotion in it but I suppose you get that because it's Bob.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

8. Likes chef liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Lake on Fox channel 500 soon. Apparently Doggies not happy with him.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bornadog View Post

If Aker had said it WOOF would have been in melt down. Actually it is something Aker would say.

11. Likes G-Mo77, 1eyedog, SonofScray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Luke Darcy on Lake/Bob comments...

"We spent 12 years babysitting that idiot," said Darcy. "Lakey, do not forget where you're coming from, do not forget what a peanut you were."

"No man has been more about the team ever in the history of the game than Robert Murphy, no man has put more back into an organisation than that man."
    WOOF Member 422

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post

"We spent 12 years babysitting that idiot," said Darcy. "Lakey, do not forget where you're coming from, do not forget what a peanut you were."

"No man has been more about the team ever in the history of the game than Robert Murphy, no man has put more back into an organisation than that man."
    Heard today on SEN that there was no love lost between Lake and Murph before Lake's quote.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Scraggers View Post

Amen too that Luke.
    It's better to die on our feet than live on our knees.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    Heard today on SEN that there was no love lost between Lake and Murph before Lake's quote.
    As Tim Watson said. "Axe to Grind"

Well done Darce.

16. Likes chef, Bulldog4life liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1eyedog View Post
    Job done. Lake is now being promoted on his own ad as a part of their AFL 360 team.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sedat View Post
    Job done. Lake is now being promoted on his own ad as a part of their AFL 360 team.
    I was disappointed he was on the show in the first place. Offers no intelligent footy discussion. Makes Robbo seem like an intellect.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog4life View Post
    I was disappointed he was on the show in the first place. Offers no intelligent footy discussion. Makes Robbo seem like an intellect.
    He has joined the team at AFL 360 every Thursday starting from Round 1, but yes not sure why they would hire him.
    FFC: Established 1883

Premierships: AFL 1954, 2016 VFA - 1898,99,1900, 1908, 1913, 1919-20, 1923-24, VFL: 2014, 2016 . Champions of Victoria 1924. AFLW - 2018.