Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  32
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Who's pumped for Friday night

I hope we out support them so it's a sea of RWB, I just read the story about North being able to pull a big crowd for Good Friday and their preferred opponent Carlton. This match may have more far reaching consequences.
    We need to be there and out support them and also beat them into humiliation.
    Don't piss off old people
    The older we get the less "LIFE IN PRISON" is a deterrent...

Post Thanks / Like

Up since 5am thinking about footy, this is a big game.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by marcov View Post
    Up since 5am thinking about footy, this is a big game.
    Woke up at 3.30 am and did the same.
    But then again, I'm an Internet poster and Bevo is a premiership coach so draw your own conclusions.

Post Thanks / Like

Looking forward to seeing how our defensive structure holds up against an attacking team that has depth in its forward half ( as will next week)

Regardless of the result hoping our players show an improvement in skill execution and poise than we have in previous big games.. And that we hit the scoreboard when we have the chance.

So I would say I'm eager rather than pumped.. But that might change when the ball is bounced.

5. Likes The Bulldogs Bite liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Very very nervous. Will be watching at home this week, almost had a notional North supporter coming over for dinner but cancelled that arrangement, don't want any of the enemy in the house thanks. Really dislike watching or attending games with opposition supporters these days because I can't express my feelings as freely as I would like...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Murphy'sLore View Post
    Very very nervous. Will be watching at home this week, almost had a notional North supporter coming over for dinner but cancelled that arrangement, don't want any of the enemy in the house thanks. Really dislike watching or attending games with opposition supporters these days because I can't express my feelings as freely as I would like...
    Yes good point Murph. I went to the Hawthorn game with a Hawks supporter. It was horrible!

Post Thanks / Like

I have only been waiting 1,435 days for another Friday night game! I can't even remember if I went to the last one (v Geelong 25/05/2012), but I will be there tonight!